This forum is created by people who follow the Wheat Belly Diet, as a place to communicate with each other about various topics. Please note that this site is a user created site, and not one of Dr. Davis' sites.

Author Topic: Miracle noodles  (Read 1009 times)

Cici947

• View Profile
Miracle noodles
« on: February 16, 2014, 10:45:27 PM »
Anybody have an opinion on Miracle Noodles and Miracle Rice? If so, what have you used them in?
Does it smell similar to shirataki? I'm trying to get away from the soy in shirataki.

Jan in Key West

• View Profile
Re: Miracle noodles
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014, 08:49:40 AM »
Cici,
We use the konjac Miracle noodles when we feel like a pasta dish and like them very much. We did try the rice version but didn't care for it. I noticed the other day while in the health food store, they had a different brand of what they called shirataki noodles made with yam flour. I wasn't wearing my glasses, so couldn't check carb value. :(

Linda R

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2014, 10:15:27 AM »
I also enjoy the Miracle Noodles, particularly the fettuccine, when I need a little comfort food. I simply rinse, then cover with water and bring to a boil in the microwave, drain, then toss with oodles of butter and grated cheese, salt & pepper.
Quick and simple, and no carbs.

Whenever I place an order with Netrition.com, I like to add a few bags, shipping is always $4.95, regardless of the number of items.

Wheat Free Forum

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2014, 10:15:27 AM »

Sponsored Links