Main Discussion Area > Off Topic Discussions

Earthing

(1/4) > >>

Suzhookem:
I was so disappointed there was nothing new on WFF and I was up early too. So I thought I'd take this opportunity to let y'all know that we have been using our earthing sheet for 5 nights now and the results of DH's snoring is the same. Silent night! It's heaven. I was able to sleep on my right hip which I haven't been able to do for years. Of course I've been earthing for almost 2 weeks with the mat I bought. I've sent some earthing patches to my DIL as my grand daughter has a fracture from track. Now if they will just use them as directed (enclosed) we'll see what happens. Earthing is supposed to be good for inflammation and is so far living up to it's hype. Check it out at earthing.com or earthinginstitute.net. You might be as pleasantly surprised as I was!

Barbara from New Jersey:
Suzhookam,

Glad to read that this mat is helping you get a restful nights' sleep.  Good recommendation!
Another little bit of help to "right" your system.  All the efforts you have made have taken a long time to happen, but they are happening.  Agonizingly slowly, but still happening.  Keep us posted on your progress.

Suzhookem:
Thanks Barbara 😄 I'm hopeful

Lila:
Keep posting the progress...I'm weighing whether to make the investment.

Maybe I would quit snoring and gnashing my teeth.

Rita:
Apparently there are earthing shoes too:  http://www.juil.com

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version