This forum is created by people who follow the Wheat Belly Diet, as a place to communicate with each other about various topics. Please note that this site is a user created site, and not one of Dr. Davis' sites.

Author Topic: Roasted Cauliflower and Mushroom Carbonara  (Read 979 times)

Barbara from New Jersey

• View Profile
Roasted Cauliflower and Mushroom Carbonara
« on: April 04, 2014, 05:14:48 AM »
I found this recipe for Roasted Mushroom and Cauliflower Carbonara on http://www.closetcooking.com.  I've placed this over zoodles and over shiratki noodles, both work well.  I prefer to "crisp" the noodles by dry stir frying in a hot pan or sometimes in a small amount of fat If you scroll down the page, there is a recipe for roasted brussels sprout carbonara. You can add any leftover meat or chicken and just about any cooked vegetable to the basic recipe.

This delightful recipe blog is written by a man who cooks in a kitchen the size of a closet.  Many of his posts are readily adapted to our way of eating.

I just checked this hyperlink and you need to look towards the right hand side of the page for the search space and type in Roasted Cauliflower and Mushroom Carbonara.  Sorry, I am computer challenged.    :(

Wheat Free Forum

Roasted Cauliflower and Mushroom Carbonara
« on: April 04, 2014, 05:14:48 AM »

Sponsored Links