This forum is created by people who follow the Wheat Belly Diet, as a place to communicate with each other about various topics. Please note that this site is a user created site, and not one of Dr. Davis' sites.

Author Topic: Other Wheat forums  (Read 1758 times)

12thmanfan

• View Profile
Other Wheat forums
« on: May 12, 2014, 12:19:33 PM »
Does anyone have any other sites they visit for advise. While I enjoy this forum, the daily posts are low and not a lot of information from others yet. Until it gets more traffic, I was wondering if anyone had other places they visit. I enjoy reading about peoples daily walk while off of wheat but need more content.

LibbyMe

• View Profile
Re: Other Wheat forums
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2014, 02:01:55 PM »
There's some on Facebook...a couple are "closed" so your 'friends/family' can't see what you post!

Barbara from New Jersey

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2014, 02:06:06 PM »
12th,

I'm not finding your erudite contributions to this blog which you tell us has minimal information and too few posts to keep your interest.  You've overlooked the many research articles and other informative web sites that have been listed.  Did you even read any of the previous postings?  Good luck in your search.  You are going to need it.

Jan in Key West

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2014, 03:33:10 PM »
12thman,
There are several other information/nutritional sites/blogs that many of us read.....Dr. Attia, Michael Eades, Dr. Perlmutter, Jimmy Moore, Marks Daily Apple, the Diet Doctor, Dr. McBride, Wheat Belly, zero carb sites.....those are just a few of what's available.

Lila

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2014, 03:38:04 PM »
Barbara, I love that word erudite!   :D

I haven't seen the posts either. There are so many good resources here and there's a search feature for the blog as well.

Google doesn't hurt either--key words wheat free, wheat belly, low carb, etc. will retrieve a treasure trove of information, much of which is quite good.

12thmanfan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2014, 11:04:13 AM »
Thank you Lila. Barbara, no comment.

Wheat Free Forum

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2014, 11:04:13 AM »

Sponsored Links