This forum is created by people who follow the Wheat Belly Diet, as a place to communicate with each other about various topics. Please note that this site is a user created site, and not one of Dr. Davis' sites.

Author Topic: djfoodie  (Read 1607 times)

BarbinNC

• View Profile
djfoodie
« on: May 18, 2014, 07:47:13 PM »
I came across this blog/recipe site today and just had to share in case someone here hasn't found it yet.  This guys story and weight loss are amazing, as are his recipes.  I made the bread today and will be making the crackers this week sometime, had my grandson with me all weekend, and didn't get too much else done.  I did make a crustless quiche which was delicious and so helpful when I'm busy.  Just pop a slice in the micro, and it puffs up so nice, like freshly baked!

http://www.djfoodie.com

What's nice too is that he gives all nutritional values with each recipe, and also helpful hints and explanations, along with funny little stories and anecdotes.  If he ever writes that book he talks about, I will be in line to get it!

:)

Rita

• Administrator
  • A student of nutrition
    • View Profile
Re: djfoodie
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2014, 06:30:39 AM »
Good find.  Thanks for sharing.

BarbinNC

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2014, 05:26:23 PM »
Ja, if you're on Facebook, he posts almost daily a free Kindle book relating to this way of eating . I have almost 10 books now, since I found him!  And the recipes he and the other Low Carb Friends post are fabulous, one of them is George Stella, another one Lisa from LowCarb Diner, anyone know her?

Lynda (Fl)

• Wheat-free for 4 years
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2014, 10:00:52 AM »
Looks like it has some great stuff.

WBforever

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2014, 11:52:04 PM »
Hi Barb ....  I just looked at his website.  His recipes look fabulous but the calorie content is SOOOO HIGH !
I think one of his muffins is like 400 calories ! maybe fine for some but  thats just too much for me.

I am a slender girl but I think if I ate his foods I would most likely pack on the pounds. LOL
they really are wonderful recipes but I couldnt use them without some modification.

thanks for the site though....  its very interesting

Wheat Free Forum

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2014, 11:52:04 PM »

Sponsored Links