This forum is created by people who follow the Wheat Belly Diet, as a place to communicate with each other about various topics. Please note that this site is a user created site, and not one of Dr. Davis' sites.

Author Topic: Dr. Davis Blackberry coffee cake recipe... anyone have it ?  (Read 2470 times)

WBforever

• View Profile
Hi does anyone have Dr. Davis blackberry coffee cake recipe ?  I cant find it online anywhere... would appreciate it if you could
send it to me... or post it here.
thanks

ldyrdr4311

• View Profile
Re: Dr. Davis Blackberry coffee cake recipe... anyone have it ?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2014, 10:01:43 AM »
Where did you hear about this recipe? I have all 3 of his books, and this one isn't in any of them.

Ldyrdr4311

WBforever

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2014, 11:23:48 AM »
This picture for this recipe is in one of his emails.  I saw it and about died it looks so fabulous.
its on this related website   'cureality.com'

Here it is:

http://www.cureality.com/CurealityKitchenRecipe.aspx?tracks=&RecipesId=42&Page=1

I tried to see if i could get the recipe but i couldnt.... HAS ANYONE GOT IT ?

thanks

BarbinNC

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2014, 11:37:50 AM »
I don't have that recipe, but it does look scrumptious.

this is a good recipe for Pineapple upside down cake, and it is very very good!

http://www.livebetteramerica.com/Health-Nutrition/celiac-food-sensitivities/carb-smart-gluten-free-pineapple-upside-down-cake

I have made this one, and the batter would probably lend itself to making it with blackberries.  I didn't do the molasses, not the whey protein.  The almond flour type coffee cakes are delicious, and there are many recipes out there, if you use google.

Hope that helps, let me know if you try it or find another really easy one that tastes good.  I do love to bake, and it helps to have something legal like this, esp. when around tempting bad foods.

deanna in AR

• WF Sept. 2011
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2014, 12:12:43 PM »
Oops WBforever, looks like it's a teaser and you have to join Cureality to get it. Looks delicious though.

WBforever

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2014, 09:18:47 PM »
Barb... that looks like a fabulous recipe.... it looks like it would work with blackberries.

thanks

and YES... that recipe is a come on but I was hoping that someone would have it..... its just looks so tasty.  lol

thanks for your posts.

ldyrdr4311

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2014, 10:20:16 AM »
Oops WBforever, looks like it's a teaser and you have to join Cureality to get it. Looks delicious though.

Deanna in AR:
That's exactly what I thought too. Looks like he's gone overboard & commercial now, something which rather turns me off. Very disappointed about that.

Ldyrdr

BarbinNC

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2014, 01:49:12 PM »
Hate to admit it, but I feel that way too.  Although I sort of understand, as he becomes better known, he has to probably put a bit of a barrier up, and without seeing patients, he probably needs the income too, if he's going to give his time to answer questions etc.

But it sure was nice having that access and attention from him for a while, it was very generous what he did, and now I guess we just have to buy the books, or pay the membership.  Such is life!  ;D

deanna in AR

• WF Sept. 2011
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2014, 04:18:37 PM »
I have to say that so far I'm okay w/ it. Like Barb said...such is life...

Wheat Free Forum

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2014, 04:18:37 PM »

Sponsored Links