This forum is created by people who follow the Wheat Belly Diet, as a place to communicate with each other about various topics. Please note that this site is a user created site, and not one of Dr. Davis' sites.

Author Topic: Cows eating GMO grass in Australia??  (Read 1046 times)

BarbinNC

• View Profile

Lynda (Fl)

• Wheat-free for 4 years
    • View Profile
Re: Cows eating GMO grass in Australia??
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2014, 06:14:09 AM »
I particularly liked the part about 'farming heroes' to spread the wonderful word about GM crops!  Boy, right there you know they are lying to you.  With verbiage like that, they have to be selling something you don't want.

Bob Niland (Boundless)

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2014, 08:36:27 AM »
> ... what next?

Caprine dairy.
Get your own goats and a couple of acres on which to raise organic all-natural non-GMO weeds to feed them.

That's the plan here, anyway ...

Jan in Key West

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2014, 04:02:46 PM »
They referenced the lawsuit between organic farmer (Marsh) suing his (non-organic) neighbor for contamination of his crops which led to his crops being denied organic status. According to the Australian Organic Federation, you may not have organic status if there are adverse farming activities within five kilometers of your fields. Does anyone know what the organic standards are here?

My neighbors farm over 900 acres, mostly in GMO corn and soy.....the easement to my lake winds through 1/2 mile of their land till you reach my woods.....this year they indicated that they are planting non GMO corn on the 50 acres I drive through for use in 'finishing' grass fed beef which sells at a higher price. But it's across the lane from GMO soybeans....so isn't that just a tad bit close? Although I am glad to see that they are open to new options....

Rita

• Administrator
  • A student of nutrition
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2014, 09:07:13 PM »
Oh my.  Gotta share this one on the school's Facebook page.

Wheat Free Forum

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2014, 09:07:13 PM »

Sponsored Links