This forum is created by people who follow the Wheat Belly Diet, as a place to communicate with each other about various topics. Please note that this site is a user created site, and not one of Dr. Davis' sites.

Author Topic: My Weight Loss  (Read 3225 times)

veroden

• View Profile
My Weight Loss
« on: July 10, 2014, 07:16:04 AM »
I just thought I would share my weight loss over the years. The before picture was not quite my heaviest, but very close! Most of my weight loss came from doing a LC way of eating. About 2 weeks after my 'After' photo (more like a work in progress) I started the Wheat Belly way of life and have lost an additional 16 pounds as of today. I love it and it has almost become second nature now. I hope to put another photo up soon to compare to this 'after' photo.

Here is the before.

veroden

• View Profile
Re: My Weight Loss
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 07:16:38 AM »
Here is the after (Beginning of June)

Jan in Key West

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2014, 07:26:09 AM »
That's quite a transformation......congrats! Have you considered sending the photos to. Dr. Davis....he often posts pictures and related stories on FB?

veroden

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2014, 07:27:23 AM »
I wasn't sure since most of my weight loss was low carb, but I suppose that pretty much means wheat free as well.

Lynda (Fl)

• Wheat-free for 4 years
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2014, 09:40:27 AM »
Fabulous progress, you look so good.  I bet you feel just as good, too.  Keep us posted, it's so encouraging to see stories like yours.

Linda R

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2014, 10:03:32 AM »
And you are definitely my kind of gal.....................A Breaking Bad Fan!  Most awesome TV show ever!

Rita

• Administrator
  • A student of nutrition
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2014, 11:22:54 AM »
Wow!   Very inspiring.  You don't even look like the same person.  I bet people who haven't seen you in a long time, just don't recognize you.

Barbara from New Jersey

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2014, 11:28:43 AM »
Wow again!  You do look terrific!  Even more important is that more weight loss and better long term health is your reward.   :)

veroden

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2014, 11:34:36 AM »
Thanks everyone!

I'm definitely more excited about the way I feel than the weight loss, although that's a major plus!! I like the fact that I can walk for long periods of time with being out of breath and having to tell my husband I need a break :)

The Breaking Bad (yay!) photo was in Vegas last month, we did a TON of walking there, I was so proud of myself.

Wheat Free Forum

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2014, 11:34:36 AM »

Sponsored Links