This forum is created by people who follow the Wheat Belly Diet, as a place to communicate with each other about various topics. Please note that this site is a user created site, and not one of Dr. Davis' sites.

Author Topic: Brady & Daddy  (Read 3768 times)

Teresa

• View Profile
Brady & Daddy
« on: May 13, 2013, 07:49:24 AM »
My daughter Sara took Brady to see his daddy in Mississippi before he ships out to Afghanistan next week.  They hadn't seen each other since April 6.  Michael will be gone for about a year and miss Brady's first birthday next month and his own first anniversary in December.  But he's an awesome guy and we're all very proud of him. 

Oh...and Brady does not care for sand. Noted.
~Teresa

Joan from MN

• Wheat free since 1/20/13
    • View Profile
Re: Brady & Daddy
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 08:39:57 AM »
So cute! Thanks for sharing.

Rita

• Administrator
  • A student of nutrition
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2013, 08:56:30 AM »
Very cute!   I think it would be so hard having a close family member in the military and not seeing them for such a long time.

arlin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2013, 12:58:50 PM »
It's sad that he has to ship out soon. They miss so much while they're gone.  :'( I'll pray for his safe return.

The pics are adorable! He really doesn't like that sand does he? LOL

Rita

• Administrator
  • A student of nutrition
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2013, 01:38:46 PM »
I just saw the cutest video on a military person coming home and the dog's reaction:

Teresa

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2013, 02:09:46 PM »
You just made me  :'(  at work.  Thanks!  ;D
~Teresa

arlin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2013, 02:37:57 PM »
Wow. Talk about being loved! That was amazing.  :D

No_wheat_here (Ann)

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2013, 05:22:21 PM »
Just cruising through the off topic discussions and the dog video (which no longer plays btw but I think I have seen before) reminded me of my husband coming home after a year in Vietnam and our German Shepherd greeting him with such enthusiasm.  They don't forget.

arlin

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2013, 05:41:48 PM »
Anne ~ We experienced a similar "welcome home" from our pup when my dh came home from one of his tours in Vietnam. I had no idea she missed him that much. She was my best friend while he was gone and I felt so much safer with her there with me. I was pregnant when he left and was pretty much all alone for months. Our dd was 2 months old when he got back. It was heartwarming to see the dog get so excited to see him. :)

No_wheat_here (Ann)

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2013, 06:01:47 PM »
What kind of dog did you have?  Bill left me with three kids and a dog who blessed us with 11 pups while he was  gone.  We kept Shafer along with his Mom, Lisa, when we transferred to Colorado Springs.  Here's a picture of the kids  and the two dogs just before Bill retired and we left the Springs.

arlin

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2013, 09:27:52 PM »
She was an Australian shepard. Big fluffy pup :) She's been gone a long time but I still think of her often. She was our first dog.

Your dogs are really beautiful!

Wheat Free Forum

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2013, 09:27:52 PM »

Sponsored Links