This forum is created by people who follow the Wheat Belly Diet, as a place to communicate with each other about various topics. Please note that this site is a user created site, and not one of Dr. Davis' sites.

Author Topic: Water Absorption  (Read 1498 times)

deanna in AR

• WF Sept. 2011
    • View Profile
Water Absorption
« on: September 22, 2014, 07:50:43 AM »
I read somewhere recently about some product (maybe vitamin, mineral) that helps your body absorb more water and it doesn't go straight through you, thus causing many trips to the bathroom at night. Did anybody read that? I can't find it now, but I think the link must have come from this forum. Anybody?

BarbinNC

• View Profile
Re: Water Absorption
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2014, 03:08:27 PM »
This doesn't sound like anything I've heard about.  Unless it's sodium or some other mineral that causes water retention.  Which would mean your cells absorb more water and hold onto it not sure that's quite the same though?

Barbara from New Jersey

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2014, 03:47:15 PM »
Deanna,

Could you be thinking of diatomaceous earth?  This does absorb some water as it passes through your intestines and attracts the toxins, parasites, impacted fecal matter, etc.   Also, charcoal would tend to have the same effect of absorbing water as it passes through.

deanna in AR

• WF Sept. 2011
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2014, 02:41:56 PM »
Barbara, it wasn't charcoal. But I also think it might have been DE. However I've been taking it 14 days and it hasn't helped that!

Wheat Free Forum

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2014, 02:41:56 PM »

Sponsored Links