This forum is created by people who follow the Wheat Belly Diet, as a place to communicate with each other about various topics. Please note that this site is a user created site, and not one of Dr. Davis' sites.

Author Topic: Biopuncture  (Read 1265 times)

Jan in Key West

• View Profile
Biopuncture
« on: December 08, 2014, 12:51:11 PM »
At a social function last week, I met a 'Biopuncture practitioner'.....never heard of that before. We made my husband an appointment to try it on his tennis elbow.....but it can be used for a variety of things. I'm going with....just to check it out.

http://www.kersschot.com/Biopuncture.html

LibbyMe

• View Profile
Re: Biopuncture
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2014, 01:39:46 PM »
Interesting!!!  I wonder how this would be for low-back pain issues, auto-immune issues like rheumatoid arthritis??!!  I've never heard of this procedure.  Do you mind sharing (ball-park is fine) how much this costs?

Jan in Key West

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2014, 04:04:09 PM »
Libby,
After asking around the past couple of days, it looks like we have several accupuncture practitioners in the area who do this....one woman (who's a massage therapist) has issues with her hands, wrists and neck and she paid either $20 or $30 for the injections, which she said, worked wonders. My hubby's appointment isn't until we get back from the holidays so I'll let you know what his charges are.

Jan in Key West

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2015, 11:28:13 AM »
My husband had his first series of Biopuncture treatments today and I got to watch......she used two different combinations and injected his elbow and wrist in several locations.....cost 40 bucks. We also had B12 shots which I'm going to continue doing for awhile because 1.) it's giving me lots of energy and 2.) we've (so far) managed to escape the nora-virus that all three batches of our visiting houseguests had since the holidays! But I'm also crediting our dietary strategy.

BTW, the doc said that she has had great success with knee replacements, arthritis , RA etc. I'll keep you posted on his results.

LibbyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2015, 04:46:23 PM »
I'm going in tomorrow to have a steroid shot to my lower back (lumber and sacrum area).  Doctor is Chinese...medical school there then here to Harvard, Kent State and another school whose name escapes me.  His credentials seemed impressive when I googled the staff of that clinical practice.  He's had training in "alternative" medicine.  I wish I'd done this before my app't last week.  Tomorrow I doubt I'll get to converse with him re: his background.  The biopuncture thing sounds intriguing.  I'd be open to that...but I'd bet there isn't much $$$$ for that.

Jan in Key West

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2015, 05:30:25 PM »
Libby
Interesting....I'm having Biopuncture to the right side of my sacrum next week at my husband's next appointment....she didn't have time today. I had a rollerbblading accident a few years ago and have had problems since then.  Will keep you posted....might be worth it to have a conversation with him/her about it. And yes, it is inexpensive.

Wheat Free Forum

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2015, 05:30:25 PM »

Sponsored Links