This forum is created by people who follow the Wheat Belly Diet, as a place to communicate with each other about various topics. Please note that this site is a user created site, and not one of Dr. Davis' sites.

Author Topic: Sitka Salmon Shares FYI  (Read 852 times)

Barbara from New Jersey

• View Profile
Sitka Salmon Shares FYI
« on: February 13, 2015, 09:31:06 AM »
I just got an email from Sitka Salmon Shares.  This is a co-op for the fish caught in south east Alaska waters.  They are shipped to you immediately in season so you get the freshest fish ever!  They have a variety of fish/seafood available.  All is caught in a sustainable manner, small boats, independent fishermen.  The prices are reasonable and the freshness makes this worthwhile for all of you living in the middle of the country to the west coast.  Shipping is prohibitive for someone like me on the east coast so I rely on local fish stores for my wild caught fish and seafood.

There are currently pre-season sign-up specials they are offering.  Worth taking a look.  The fish is outstanding in quality and freshness.  For more info:
I can't get a link to work, so just google the name: Sitka Salmon Shares.

Linda R

Re: Sitka Salmon Shares FYI
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2015, 10:29:50 AM »
Looks great, but unfortunately the Des Moines area is not included. Just sent them an email inquiring about that issue.

Wheat Free Forum

Re: Sitka Salmon Shares FYI
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2015, 10:29:50 AM »

Sponsored Links