This forum is created by people who follow the Wheat Belly Diet, as a place to communicate with each other about various topics. Please note that this site is a user created site, and not one of Dr. Davis' sites.

Author Topic: Swallow this: Serving Up the Food Industry's Darkest Secrets  (Read 2853 times)

Jan in Key West

• View Profile

Barbara from New Jersey

• View Profile
Re: Swallow this: Serving Up the Food Industry's Darkest Secrets
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2015, 01:09:36 PM »
Jan,

This is an excellent article.  Very long, but you will reconsider a lot of the foods you purchase after reading it.  I've purchased  rather expensive Italian salami from local shops because the product listed "Extract of Rosemary" on the label and other wholesome ingredients.  Hah! Those bagged salads or cole slaw fixings suckered me as well.  Small, cut up portions of anything are now suspect.  The scary part is that lots of these additives don't have to be listed on the label so the consumer never really knows what is in their food or what reactions they might cause.  I rarely purchase convenience foods, but after reading this article, I will consciously avoid them.

If so many unidentified additives are in food we purchase for our homes, one can only imagine about the food served in restaurants and take out places.  Good thing I enjoy cooking!

Wheat Free Forum

Re: Swallow this: Serving Up the Food Industry's Darkest Secrets
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2015, 01:09:36 PM »

Sponsored Links