This forum is created by people who follow the Wheat Belly Diet, as a place to communicate with each other about various topics. Please note that this site is a user created site, and not one of Dr. Davis' sites.

Author Topic: Well Said  (Read 1211 times)

deanna in AR

• WF Sept. 2011
    • View Profile
Well Said
« on: March 30, 2015, 07:47:23 AM »
This is a quote from someone called Em who commented on a blog that I follow. It's not really about the WB WOE...it's actually about minimalism and decluttering. But her words can be applied to how most of us feel when our families and friends won't consider changing their WOE...no matter how unhealthy they are. ;)

"And I often feel very desperate that she wonít let me help her because I know it would help. But as you are saying, you canít force people, you can only lead the example and offer them hand. And if they still donít get the message and decline your help and then continue complaining, itís really their fight, isnít it."

Bob Niland (Boundless)

• View Profile
Re: Well Said
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2015, 08:06:43 AM »
re: ... decline your help and then continue complaining ...

Many people are perfectly OK with having a solvable problem, as long as they can complain about it.

Lynda (Fl)

• Wheat-free for 4 years
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2015, 08:38:14 AM »
Oh yes!  Too true.  We used to say that my Grandmother enjoyed ill health all her life.  Actually, I now think she had a wheat problem that nobody knew about. 

Jan in Key West

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2015, 10:50:29 AM »
Thanks for sharing....Jason Headly is one clever fellow!  :D

BarbinNC

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2015, 05:59:49 AM »
I know a few of those myself Ö without their illness they would have nothing to talk about, but try and mention it might be nutrition Ö OH NO!!!!!   :o

Wheat Free Forum

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2015, 05:59:49 AM »

Sponsored Links