This forum is created by people who follow the Wheat Belly Diet, as a place to communicate with each other about various topics. Please note that this site is a user created site, and not one of Dr. Davis' sites.

Author Topic: Started reading Wheat Belly today May 7, 2015  (Read 1131 times)

thecricket

• View Profile
Started reading Wheat Belly today May 7, 2015
« on: May 07, 2015, 04:07:17 PM »
I feel I have lost my way.
I am tired, lethargic.
My brain is fogged up.
I do just the bare minimum to get by.
Started real estate school on Monday, May 4, 2015

Barbara from New Jersey

• View Profile
Re: Started reading Wheat Belly today May 7, 2015
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2015, 06:51:02 PM »
Cricket,

Most of us here had your symptoms or similar.  Step by step, we kept at it.  Now many of us have been eating this way for several years.  As a group, we are feeling much better, more energetic, happier, taking less medications, if any at all, and lots of other good things.  Each person needs to deal with this way of eating according to their circumstances, age and health history.

Reading Wheat Belly is a great start!  Real Estate School is learning about a lot of technical, legal and financial items as well as the particular laws in your state.  Foggy brained thinking is not an asset!  You have everything to gain and nothing to lose by adopting this way of eating.  Many people report that they no longer feel foggy brained and lethargic when they stop eating grains and then sugar.

Rita

• Administrator
  • A student of nutrition
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2015, 03:51:49 PM »
Make sure you have your iodine intake too.   

BarbinNC

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2015, 08:43:30 AM »
Cricket - how are you doing?  Any updates?  I love hearing about peoples journey, the good, the bad, the ugly I hope all is well and you have been enjoying the read. 

I am feeling energetic right now, and so very motivated to stick with it this time!

Sending you positive and healing vibes,
Barb ;)

Wheat Free Forum

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2015, 08:43:30 AM »

Sponsored Links