This forum is created by people who follow the Wheat Belly Diet, as a place to communicate with each other about various topics. Please note that this site is a user created site, and not one of Dr. Davis' sites.

Author Topic: CDC a Cesspool of Corruption, Kennedy says  (Read 10770 times)

BarbinNC

• View Profile
CDC a Cesspool of Corruption, Kennedy says
« on: May 10, 2015, 07:52:17 AM »
Gotta love his passion for protecting kids and actually all of us.

http://www.rutlandherald.com/article/20150506/NEWS03/705069901

BarbinNC

• View Profile
Re: CDC a Cesspool of Corruption, Kennedy says
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2015, 08:19:08 AM »
Dr. Brownstein blog, with article touching on this very subject, and with contact information if you would like to do something about it, like write to Congress.  It's repulsive and vile, what goes on ...

http://blog.drbrownstein.com/genocide-against-our-children-continues-media-says-nothing-cdc-lies-part-ii/

Rita

• Administrator
  • A student of nutrition
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2015, 08:58:56 AM »
My big issue with vaccines is the mercury and aluminum that is injected.  The other issue is that they do vaccines in babies before a baby's immune system is even developed enough to handle the vaccine.

BarbinNC

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2015, 08:22:18 AM »
So true, Rita.  That, and the fact that they are increasing the amount of injections 20 fold compared to the 80s, when my daughter was immunized.  I look at my grandson and how healthy and "with it" he is, and wonder how he would be if we had allowed all those injections, literally starting in the womb now!  We are not willing to take any chances, I don't believe a word of what the pharmaceutical company propaganda says any more, after researching this topic for quite a while now.

The best way to stay healthy in this country, is to stay far away from medical care.  It's not right to call it health care anymore, they want to keep us ailing and in need of their services, that's for sure!

BarbinNC

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2015, 03:17:36 PM »
http://www.naturalnews.com/049668_vaccine_damage_SIDS_medical_abuse.html

Also, the infants in Mexico ...

There have been several reports of infants dying after being administered vaccines just recently.  Why never anything in the mainstream media? 

Jan in Key West

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2015, 03:43:45 PM »
Mainstream media (or at least one of them) did report on the recent vaccine failure in Mexico......http://www.healthnutnews.com/cnn-2-babies-dead-dozens-more-hospitalized-after-vaccines/.

BarbinNC

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2015, 05:05:14 PM »
Yes, I see that now.  I love all the interesting websites and blogs you have, we might need a list!  8)

Is it too personal a question to ask if your grandchildren are immunized?  It's not political to me, or anything but fear I think, fear that something could happen to this beautiful, healthy, smart child that we have.  Does it seem there is more and more bad news, or do you think it's being hyped?

I'm really not sure anymore ...

Jan in Key West

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2015, 05:26:55 PM »
Not personal at all.....#1 grandson not vaccinated until he quit breastfeeding at age 2, and only the minimal. Grandson # 2 is 7 months, still breastfeeding and has had no vaccinations as yet.

BarbinNC

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2015, 05:41:45 AM »
Thanks Jan, they sound a lot like what my daughter is doing .. she's still nursing at 21 months, and I think it's wonderful.  A friend who has no children, by choice, made a comment about what this must be doing to her breasts, in a vulgar tone, and it made me like her so much less :(

I have to investigate vaccinations more, as in what and how much one can choose.  I understand that some of them come as a "package deal" now, you can't have one without the other.  and they are heavily preserved, so they can be stored for years.  This is what is so disconcerting, taking away a parent's right to choose exactly what they want them immunized for.

BarbinNC

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2015, 05:10:14 AM »
New documentary from Germany - We Don't Vaccinate

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/wdv

Trailer.

Lynda (Fl)

• Wheat-free for 4 years
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2015, 09:26:21 AM »
Personally, I would like to see vaccinations given at older ages; I feel infant bodies are a bit small to handle them.  That said, I would prefer not to see ALL vaccinations disappear.  I would hate to see a resurgence of polio or smallpox, for instance. Maybe the health dept. could become more pro-active and only vaccinate when there is an outbreak, this would, however, leave many to suffer the illness before it was stopped.  More discrimination about vaccinating for nuisance diseases, like Measles, would be nice to see.  I suspect fewer children would suffer severe effects from the disease than suffer ill effects from the vaccine.  As far as suffering the disease (and recovering) that is an experience that many children find to be maturing; they learn what true illness is and some compassion for others in the comparison.  As a chronic back pain sufferer, I find the only people who truly understand are those who are fellow sufferers; the same applies to disease.  My uncle suffered from polio; he did recover but almost died.  Not something I would wish on others.  These diseases are out there in the third world countries and we don't check all immigrants for them.  My family personally knows how devastating they are. Jonas Salk's nephew was my brother's good friend in high school and ran tame in our home and we were willing to kiss the man if he ever visited with his nephew.  After watching my uncle suffer and almost die there was no way my family thought poorly of all vaccine. We watched the disappearance of polio with great joy.  That said, I really wish they would work on removing the dangerous metals and make a product that isn't just as much a problem as the disease, in many cases.  So, let's not eliminate all vaccination but force our officials to make them safe for our children, who have no say in the choices we make for them.

BarbinNC

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2015, 10:56:27 AM »
I agree Lynda, it's a sticky wicked issue, that's for sure!!

ldyrdr4311

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2015, 12:35:37 PM »
Re: On vaccinations: Another one besides polio & smallpox, you can add chickenpox. Thought I read somewhere that there is now a vaccination for chickenpox.

Many adults in later years develop "shingles" from having had chickenpox as a kid. My husband, his sister & me all have had shingles. It can repeat itself for whatever reason. My s-i-l had a pretty severe case of it, & has huge scars on her body from it. Thankfully, it didn't reach her face where it can lodge in the eyes.

There is a vaccine for shingles now, but at our hospital clinic, there were posters on the walls of all the private rooms (where you see your Dr.) and there was a warning not to have the vaccine if you are allergic to a popular ointment called Neosporin, made by Johnson & Johnson.

All of us that had the shingles are allergic to Neosporin. One of the nurses that I have met at the hospital clinic told me that this stuff is just about at the top of the allergy list. (Why is it still on the market, then?) After using it we all developed a red ring around wherever it was applied, and the center of the wound became infected & filled with pus. A couple of times of that, the Neosporin was thrown away. I reported it to the manufacturer, & they wanted to know what my reaction was. Told them, but they must not get enough complaints to look into it & find out why it is an allergen.

The chickenpox "germ" lays dormant in the body forever once you've had an outbreak of the chickenpox. Unlike many childhood diseases, this one doesn't give you any immunity from getting it again once you have had it. It resurfaces as "shingles" instead. Sadly, there are those of us that cannot have the shingles vaccine because of the allergy factor.

BarbinNC

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2015, 01:17:00 PM »
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2015/01/18/history-vaccination.aspx

In case you would like to read what actually took place and why many who know what the truth is, are so against vaccines.

Lynda (Fl)

• Wheat-free for 4 years
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2015, 03:06:24 PM »
Two things I rarely hear addressed are the cyclicality of disease and revaccination. Are we still suppossed to be revaccinated?  They used to say it needed to be done again in midlife but no one ever did.  A quick peek at the net indicates people who are in their 60's need new measles vaccinations; don't know anyone who did that and don't know anyone who had measles at that age, either.  I know all our armed forces were re-vaccinated, are they 'safe' now or is it all a crock? So many questions none of the experts want to definitively answer.  Chickenpox?  Oh yeah, that's a nasty one.  Thought I might escape that one but caught it in my mid 40's.  My dr. busted up laughing and told me I was too old for that!!  Mr humor.

BarbinNC

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2015, 05:53:50 AM »
Lynda, not sure what the answer is to your questions, but for me personally, I'd rather take my chances with the illness, relying on my immune system to fight it for me, than have any more toxins injected into my body.

Here are some more good questions, and answers!

http://livelovefruit.com/still-vaccinating-25-questions-former-pro-vaccine-advocate/

Lynda (Fl)

• Wheat-free for 4 years
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2015, 09:00:40 AM »
More good questions they need to work on.  I hope they are working on them. There is a lot of doubt that needs to be addressed.

Jan in Key West

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2015, 02:56:18 PM »
My mother got shingles in her ear (in her old age) and ended up going deaf on that side.....but then again, she did eat two big heaping teaspoons of wheat germ daily most of her life a la' Adelle Davis. While I hope that our diet would be prophylactic against all those weird things older people get, I still may explore the shingle vaccine....

Barbara from New Jersey

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2015, 03:20:07 PM »
There is a new shingles vaccine in clinical trials now.  It is supposed to be much more effective and is not nearly as toxic as the one available at the moment.
I am sure there will be a lot of press when the new one is approved.  The current one is not very effective and has been a big disappointment for many people who suffered from shingles after being vaccinated. 

Jan in Key West

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2015, 05:57:27 PM »
YIKES Barbara......the more I read about the shingle vaccine, the less I'm inclined to participate. I'll take my chances that my diet/immune system will be enough to keep me safe.

BarbinNC

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2015, 09:38:24 AM »
It's getting better and better my daughter refused all vaccinations during pregnancy and they offered many!  I can't remember being told to get any kind of vaccination when I was pregnant in 84 - but don't really remember, because I was stupid - or rather uninformed - back then.  The first time I was concerned about immunizations, was after a report on 20/20 right after my daughter was born, in 85.  It showed several babies with severe nerve damage and neurological problems, after they received vaccinations.  And the amount they gave back then was nothing compared to what they give now. 

Where will all this end?

http://www.naturalhealth365.com/vaccine-dangers-pregnant-women-1408.html

Barbara from New Jersey

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2015, 01:13:47 PM »
The shingles vaccine mentioned previously is currently under development by GlaxoSmithKline.  It it is different than the one already on the market and so far considered much safer with few, if any, reactions and a 97% efficacy for all age groups.   This vaccine is supposed to be very safe and has none of the problems associated with those vaccines using metals or live bacteria as an adjuvant (immune enhancer).  This is really worth looking into when more information becomes available.  The currently available vaccine is does not provide much protection for people over 50, protection decreasing with age, and supposedly only "lightens" the outbreak and neurological symptoms.

Your chances of developing shingles increases dramatically with age and is very debilitating.  I have known quite a few people whose lives were devastated by this unending pain.  Keeping your immune system strong is the best way to avoid shingles.  But, it would be good to know that there is a safe and effective vaccine available.

Lynda (Fl)

• Wheat-free for 4 years
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2015, 03:36:46 PM »
After I read that the shingles vaccine was effective 50% of time, I decided to wait.  Fifty percent didn't seem much different than I have now with nothing. I might consider it, if they make the next one better.

BarbinNC

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2015, 05:37:52 AM »
Shingles is not something I want to get.  I remember my aunt in Germany, not one give not drama, saying that she'd rather die than go through that again ... :-\

Lynda (Fl)

• Wheat-free for 4 years
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2015, 02:11:29 PM »
All the shingles sufferers I know said it was truly horrible.  I would love to see a decent vaccine for it.

Barbara from New Jersey

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2015, 04:10:39 PM »
Lets just hope that this one is as good as the hype.   You can be sure many people and research groups will be looking at the components and efficacy of it.  As Jan from KeyWest stated keeping your immune system healthy will be your best defense.  Because "life happens" that may not be enough to keep the virus dormant. 

BarbinNC

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2015, 10:06:41 AM »
Speaking of immune system, did you see this about fasting and regenerating immune system, pretty fascinating stuff!

https://news.usc.edu/63669/fasting-triggers-stem-cell-regeneration-of-damaged-old-immune-system/

Lynda (Fl)

• Wheat-free for 4 years
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2015, 10:07:40 AM »
Fasting is good for many things, including cleaning out the old digestive system and resting a troubled stomach but I don't think I could go that long without being sick killing my appetite first.  If I had cancer, or something equally as serious, that I could help by fasting, I guess I could force myself.  Four days with no food would be a tough treatment but the break from cooking and dishes would be nice.  It would be so terrific to find a cure that would be so simple and inexpensive.  Can you imagine: buying no food vs the cost of some of these medications?  Wow!  And no chemo effects. 

BarbinNC

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2015, 07:05:47 AM »
I have thought about what I would do if diagnosed with cancer or some other fatal disease.  I know it's easy to say, when it's hypothetical, but I really don't think I would do chemo and radiation.  I watched a good friend at work go through this, she had pancreatic cancer and it was found in very early stages.  Her symptom was that her skin itched on the "inside" as she put it, and she could not get there to scratch it.  I remember distinctly when she first told me this, we were driving to a restaurant, with some other friends in the car, I was in the front seat, and she was telling us this, I turned around and realized how yellow she looked.  She went for testing and sure enough she had yellow jaundice, and they found the cancer quickly.  She was started on chemo therapy and did amazingly well, for about 6 months.  Had some surgery, all looked well.  Then more tumors were found, in her stomach cavity, and she was told there was not much they could do, but there was an experimental drug that the oncologist might get her signed up for, and she decided to do it.  This did her in, she had to carry this bag around with her for weeks, and it was non stop drip chemo.  We watched her go from beautiful and healthy to skin and bones and hollow eyes, within weeks. 

I tried hard to get her to go sugar free back then, didn't know about the grains per se, but did know about Cancer being fed by sugar and carbs.  However, she had an irresistible craving for sugar, I remember one of our last outings to a Chinese restaurant, were she kept dumping one sugar pack after the other in her tea, and it made me cringe, but I kept my mouth shut, because the writing was on the wall.

This experience made me decide that under no circumstance would I do a conventional treatment.  But again, that's easy to say when you aren't really staring death in the face. 

It does help to remind myself to stay as keto adapted as possible, and I'm getting there fast.  All these vaccinations and treatments are not designed to keep us healthy, they are designed to clean out our pocket books.  That much I know for sure.

Jan in Key West

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2015, 08:34:58 AM »
Re: cancer

We have a young man (Andrew) from England in our ZC group (either late 20's or early 30's) that had brain cancer which didn't respond to traditional treatment (chemo/radiation). He began a keto diet, then ZC and his last MRI was clear, other than some residual scar tissue. I'm not sure of the timeline, but when he returns from holiday next week, Esmee' is going to write his story and I will post it here. It's a remarkable story!

BarbinNC

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2015, 11:07:41 AM »
Truly remarkable - love stories like that and will look for it!

deanna in AR

• WF Sept. 2011
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2015, 03:49:42 PM »
I can't wait to read his story Jan.

deanna in AR

• WF Sept. 2011
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2015, 03:55:58 PM »
Re: cancer

I learned so much from The Truth About Cancer episodes that were recently online for the second time. There are so many alternative methods for treating cancer that it seems almost no one knows about. The guy who got the online series together (Ty Bollinger) also has a book out, Cancer - Step Outside the Box, and it is full of the same info. A friend and cancer survivor turned to me recently and said, "I'll be so glad when they find a cure for cancer." I told her there are already cures...many alternative protocols. She didn't even ask me what they are...she just wants a pill.

Barb, even though I have learned a number of alternatives, I'm not sure if I would do the big 3 (surgery, radiation, chemo), but, if I did, I feel certain I would include a number of alternative protocols along with it. DH and I have already begun to incorporate some things as preventative measures.

BarbinNC

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2015, 06:34:00 AM »
Deanna, I full heartedly agree!  Did you read about the corrupt "charities" that collect money for cancer research and the funds are being used for the personal gain of the chairman I've lost all interest in these so called fund raisers, knowing that these organizations, such as the pink ribbon find the cure BS people, are not in it to find a "cure".  It just goes on and on, either the world is getting more corrupt as time goes on, or we weren't so aware of it, because of this mass communication system we have now, that informs us immediately when things happen, globally. 

But like you, I am working to get myself as healthy as possible, by eating organic and pastured, and have to trust that it is what they say it is.  Still haven't searched out those farms yet, but have a list at least, that will be done asap.  Getting a new freezer, and then planting some zucchini and other low carb veggies and herbs in daughter's garden, that should be easy to do.

I hope you and the hubby are doing well!   :)

deanna in AR

• WF Sept. 2011
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2015, 08:16:32 AM »
Barb, regarding the charities...yes, and I cringe at the magnitude of their fundraising and how people are being deceived...me too still sometimes. Have a good time at the beach...sounds heavenly!

Lynda (Fl)

• Wheat-free for 4 years
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2015, 06:11:09 AM »
The American Red Cross managers were overheard (by my friends) to remark that Hurricane Andrew was a nice pay raise opportunity!  They made this remark at an aid station that was passing out water supplied by volunteers. That was when I quit giving to charitable organizations and started giving to people I personally knew needed the funds.

Lynda (Fl)

• Wheat-free for 4 years
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2015, 11:59:10 AM »
Good article, Boundless.  Disgusting, isn't it?

Jan in Key West

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2015, 08:31:42 AM »
Here's some of Andrew's story on his blog....Esmee was doing another version for FB but hasn't finished it yet.....in the meantime, this is an interesting read.

http://mybraincancerstory.blogspot.com

P.s. Andrew said he had his first date the other night since his diagnosis two years ago!

BarbinNC

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2015, 11:33:17 AM »
Thank you, Jan I am putting this one in favorites to read later on, can't wait!!

BarbinNC

• View Profile

BarbinNC

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2015, 06:48:02 PM »
Check out the shingles vaccine.  Whoa.  Lynda - you might want to think twice before having this stuff injected into your body - shingles might be better to deal with, truly.

http://vactruth.com/vaccine-inserts/

Barbara from New Jersey

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2015, 03:52:01 PM »
There should be a new shingles vaccine coming to market soon.  Much more effective than the old one and few, if any side effects.  I've been looking for more information on this, but I guess it is still in clinical trials so we have to wait until the trial is over and the data becomes available.  The troublesome adjuvants have been changed.  Lets hope this one is more effective and less toxic than the one currently available.

Shingles is just awful.  The sharp nerve pain just wears you down because it doesn't go away.  Crippling. 

BarbinNC

• View Profile

BarbinNC

• View Profile

Wheat Free Forum

« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2015, 06:21:57 PM »

Sponsored Links