This forum is created by people who follow the Wheat Belly Diet, as a place to communicate with each other about various topics. Please note that this site is a user created site, and not one of Dr. Davis' sites.

Author Topic: "Bunting for Babies Trial"  (Read 1216 times)

Jan in Key West

• View Profile
"Bunting for Babies Trial"
« on: July 08, 2015, 12:22:56 PM »
For those of you following Tim Noakes's "Bunting for Babies" trial, here's an update. The trial was originally scheduled for June but, for good reason, has been delayed till November 2015. This is not only important for South Africa, but for the world as well.....at least IMHO.

http://www.biznews.com/health/2015/06/18/tim-noakes-in-his-own-words-why-i-choose-to-go-on-trial/

BarbinNC

• View Profile
Re: "Bunting for Babies Trial"
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2015, 05:47:06 AM »
Wow all I can say is wow!!  This is just outrageous.  At least it will get some attention, and hopefully allow more parents to start checking into feeding their babies healthier foods, but the idea of taking him to trial for giving good advice, is just simply outrageous!!!

Greentree

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2015, 06:12:59 AM »
Coming out of lurkdom again, because a lightbulb just came on....

Women used to nurse children UNTIL they could eat solid food, didn't they?? So, many years ago, we probably skipped RIGHT OVER the "pablum", and went straight to soft chewable vegetables.

I will return to the article and continue reading the doctor's POV. I read the intro, and this occurred to me.

Jan in Key West

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2015, 11:57:45 AM »
I think Tim Noakes is excited about the November trial.....this will bring a world-wide spotlight on nutritional dogma and all it's perversion. There's no downside.

Lynda (Fl)

• Wheat-free for 4 years
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2015, 09:49:03 AM »
Even my DH is cheering for him.  I hope he causes some huge headlines, it's time to bring this to the public attention in a big way.

Wheat Free Forum

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2015, 09:49:03 AM »

Sponsored Links