This forum is created by people who follow the Wheat Belly Diet, as a place to communicate with each other about various topics. Please note that this site is a user created site, and not one of Dr. Davis' sites.

Author Topic: Happy Thanksgiving!  (Read 1060 times)

Lynda (Fl)

• Wheat-free for 4 years
    • View Profile
Happy Thanksgiving!
« on: November 26, 2015, 06:32:51 AM »
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.  For the last several years, this forum has been one of the things I'm thankful for.

BarbinNC

• View Profile
Re: Happy Thanksgiving!
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2015, 09:44:11 AM »
Happy Thanksgiving All!  I was just getting ready to leave for DD's house, and decided to check in and say Merry Gobble Gobble … like you Lynda, I'm also very thankful for this forum and all the kind folks!

Barb   

Rita

• Administrator
  • A student of nutrition
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2015, 10:41:11 AM »
Thank you.   I really enjoy all of you, and I'm thankful that you all take time to be part of this community.  Hope you all have a really nice holiday.

Barbara from New Jersey

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2015, 05:50:20 PM »
Ditto here!

Rita, this forum has made an enormous difference in my life.  It is wonderful to exchange ideas and discuss various issues as well as some recipes.  Living grain and sugar free has been made much easier because of this forum.  Thank you for making it happen….and thank you to all the other posters whose contributions, no matter how humble, make a difference.

Wheat Free Forum

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2015, 05:50:20 PM »

Sponsored Links