This forum is created by people who follow the Wheat Belly Diet, as a place to communicate with each other about various topics. Please note that this site is a user created site, and not one of Dr. Davis' sites.

Author Topic: This is Utterly Fabulous  (Read 1253 times)

bill

• View Profile
This is Utterly Fabulous
« on: February 01, 2016, 07:04:05 PM »

Rita

• Administrator
  • A student of nutrition
    • View Profile
Re: This is Utterly Fabulous
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2016, 09:05:04 AM »
lol!  Good one. :)

Greentree

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2016, 09:41:50 AM »
I enjoyed that! Thanks!

TravelinGal

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2016, 02:48:30 PM »
To be honest, I had previously wondered if The Donald was somewhere on the autism spectrum.  His impulse control issues are a big key.  I think he is a brilliant man and, if he could get his verbal vomit under control, he might (MIGHT) actually do some good for our country.  But since I don't see him giving up grains (or even admitting he has a problem) I will have to pay more attention to our other options.

My son has high function autism, as I have mentioned before, and as each week passes on WB WOE I see more and more improvement. We only medicate him (for ADHD) on school days so we see him unmediated on a regular basis. The impulse control is under better control, the mouthing off/disagreeing is less - more like that of a neuro-typical kid, and he is a more pleasant person to be around in general.  I look forward to the time when he wont need the horrid chemicals to get through the school day!
Robin

Wheat Free Forum

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2016, 02:48:30 PM »

Sponsored Links