This forum is created by people who follow the Wheat Belly Diet, as a place to communicate with each other about various topics. Please note that this site is a user created site, and not one of Dr. Davis' sites.

Author Topic: If you see that I edited a post, this is why ...  (Read 1199 times)

Rita

• Administrator
  • A student of nutrition
    • View Profile
If you see that I edited a post, this is why ...
« on: February 11, 2016, 01:31:33 PM »
Hi all,

Just as an FYI, please don't be concerned if you see that I edited a post.  As you know, this forum software sometimes adds annoying code
in the post.

When I edit a post, I just clean it up so the code doesn't show up.   When I edit it, the forum software does make a notation that I made an edit.   Please don't be concerned about that or feel that you did something wrong.

Rita

Barbara from New Jersey

• View Profile
Re: If you see that I edited a post, this is why ...
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2016, 01:56:16 PM »
Rita,

Thanks for the explanation.  I did see that you edited several posts and I was wondering why.  Now I know.   :)

TravelinGal

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2016, 02:11:56 PM »
Good to know!
Robin

Rita

• Administrator
  • A student of nutrition
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2016, 10:14:08 AM »
I just edited a few posts today, so I thought I'd mention the reason why again.   Just as an FYI, you can also get rid of the code by using the the icon in your posting screen that has the cursor pointer surrounded by brackets.  It's in the row above the smiley faces, on the far right.

Wheat Free Forum

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2016, 10:14:08 AM »

Sponsored Links