This forum is created by people who follow the Wheat Belly Diet, as a place to communicate with each other about various topics. Please note that this site is a user created site, and not one of Dr. Davis' sites.

Author Topic: Oral Spirochetes  (Read 1088 times)

Rita

• Administrator
  • A student of nutrition
    • View Profile
Oral Spirochetes
« on: March 04, 2016, 10:44:59 AM »
A friend of mine recently visited a holistic dentist.   He took a look at some of her plaque in the microscope, and found that she has oral spirochetes.  Because of this, he would not clean her teeth until she got rid of them.  Apparently flossing or causing teeth to bleed during a cleaning can cause these sprirochetes to get into the blood stream.  Once in the blood stream they can make their way to the brain.  This appears to be a risk factor in Alzheimer and Diabetes.   In fact, every patient with heart disease, diabetes or Alzheimers has been found to have oral spirochetes.

Oral spirochets are found in plaque, and are related to the spirochetes found in lyme disease and syphilis.

I should mention that my friend has been on a ketogenic high fat diet for over a year, and only eats organic whole foods.

Dr. Nordquist is a researcher on oral spirochetes, and here is a video on what he is doing to try to get rid of them:

BarbinNC

• View Profile
Re: Oral Spirochetes
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2016, 07:49:04 AM »
Rita, this is truly interesting.  I just watched the video and might have missed it, but did he share which herbs he uses to kill those spirochetes?  Did your friend find something to help?

Wheat Free Forum

Re: Oral Spirochetes
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2016, 07:49:04 AM »

Sponsored Links