This forum is created by people who follow the Wheat Belly Diet, as a place to communicate with each other about various topics. Please note that this site is a user created site, and not one of Dr. Davis' sites.

Author Topic: Banana Cake  (Read 1430 times)

eddyw

• View Profile
Banana Cake
« on: March 18, 2016, 09:04:35 AM »
My sister wasn't feeling well one day, so I decided that I would make dessert for her. When I asked her what she wanted, she said, "Cake." I found this Abundant Life Foods Banana Cake Mix, and it sounded delicious, so I started to make it. The directions were surprisingly easy to follow, as I thought, it being cake, it would be difficult. When it came out of the oven, it was a light tan color and looked amazing. After it cooled, I took a bite and found that the banana flavor was very distinct, it was perfectly moist, and it wasn't too crumbly. Overall, I think that banana cakes do not get the attention they deserve. This one was a great example of what a banana cake should be.

bill

• View Profile
Re: Banana Cake
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2016, 09:42:18 AM »
Ingredients (Gluten Free):[/size][/font]
[/size]Evaporated Organic Cane Juice Sugar, Rice Flour, Tapioca Flour, Corn Starch, Leavening (Baking Powder and Baking Soda), Sea Salt, Natural and Artificial Banana Flavor, Xanthan Gum.[/color]

Wheat Free Forum

Re: Banana Cake
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2016, 09:42:18 AM »

Sponsored Links