This forum is created by people who follow the Wheat Belly Diet, as a place to communicate with each other about various topics. Please note that this site is a user created site, and not one of Dr. Davis' sites.

Author Topic: Can't believe this opened up for me today  (Read 1645 times)

ldyrdr4311

• View Profile
Can't believe this opened up for me today
« on: April 07, 2016, 10:10:32 AM »
Hi, I can't believe that I'm here again. Don't know what happened last fall (2015), but the Forum would not allow me to access it. Figured maybe it was because I wasn't using Windows10?

No matter, I hope this doesn't happen again, as I really missed all of you!

Have a lot of catching up to do, so will take a look around. Have a great day, everyone!

ldyrdr4311 

Barbara from New Jersey

• View Profile
Re: Can't believe this opened up for me today
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2016, 12:57:19 PM »
Welcome back!  I think several of the forum members had this problem.  Perhaps Rita can explain! 

ldyrdr4311

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2016, 10:58:44 AM »
Rita? Would you happen to know the answer to this? Been wondering for a long time.

Rita

• Administrator
  • A student of nutrition
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2016, 07:43:35 AM »
Welcome back.

I'm sorry you were not able to access it.  Did you by any chance change computers to where you can access now?

ldyrdr4311

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2016, 11:45:29 AM »
Rita:
  Nope, have had this computer since before joining here. Same printer as well until 2 months ago, but that shouldn't have anything to do with this situation.
  It was a shock to say the least when it happened. Said I had no authority to access the forum. Tried for about a week to get in, & then gave up. Really felt bad not being here. So, I guess it was some kind of a glitch somewhere. Barb in NJ mentioned that a few others had this problem as well.
  It's a dilemma for sure.

Rita

• Administrator
  • A student of nutrition
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2016, 10:30:18 AM »
Suzanne has problems logging on as well.  I wonder if it's an IP thing.  Sometimes IPs change.

ldyrdr4311

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2016, 12:08:54 PM »
Greetings, everyone:
  Not knowing too much about those IP's, it's probably what happened to Suzanne & me. Suzanne, do you live in WI? I live in the north central part of the state, & if you live in WI also, maybe we are in areas where IP's are vulnerable to misbehaving?
  Was totally surprised that so many of you know about the cancer series. I haven't been able to watch any of it, & sitting down for a full 2 hours w/o interruption would be a pretty impossible feat for me to do. Someone has mentioned it was opened up again, for 1 more chance to order that includes the disks. Will try that before it goes off; otherwise,  I'll end up waiting until October.
  I know that this isn't the general discussion area, so I'm going down there now to post something for everyone there. Please take a look when you are browsing around this forum.

Rita

• Administrator
  • A student of nutrition
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2016, 06:36:39 PM »
Here's the link for it:  https://go.thetruthaboutcancer.com

Wheat Free Forum

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2016, 06:36:39 PM »

Sponsored Links