This forum is created by people who follow the Wheat Belly Diet, as a place to communicate with each other about various topics. Please note that this site is a user created site, and not one of Dr. Davis' sites.

Author Topic: Vaxxed - the Movie  (Read 1029 times)

BarbinNC

• View Profile
Vaxxed - the Movie
« on: April 23, 2016, 01:29:36 PM »
Well, this has been a controversial topic in the media lately.  I hope everyone saw the amazing interview with Robert De Niro and his partner on ABC.  I was just checking out some more details on this movie, which of course I am looking forward to viewing.  It turns out the topic is not anti-vaccination info, but a whistle blower who has proof that the CDC has been eliminating important documents that would be detrimental to their profit taking.  I have been viewing some interviews with the movie makers on youtube, and find this guy particularly easy to listen to - do take a look if you care to find out what's going on behind our backs.  "The pharmaceutical lobby is the most powerful one in our country" as if we didn't now!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNlsSJyfjLA

BarbinNC

• View Profile
Re: Vaxxed - the Movie
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2016, 04:04:33 PM »
Read today that Robert De Niro is also filming his own documentary about this subject.  Vaccinations are - at least in my mind - the cause of much illness today.  And it's not just immediate infant deaths or autism .. those are horrible enough.  I think we are all walking around with immune problems, caused by what was injected years ago.  So sad. 

Wheat Free Forum

Re: Vaxxed - the Movie
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2016, 04:04:33 PM »

Sponsored Links