This forum is created by people who follow the Wheat Belly Diet, as a place to communicate with each other about various topics. Please note that this site is a user created site, and not one of Dr. Davis' sites.

Author Topic: Tumeric Tea (anti-inflammatory)  (Read 1075 times)

ldyrdr4311

• View Profile
Tumeric Tea (anti-inflammatory)
« on: May 26, 2016, 01:35:24 PM »
Rita posted this back in March of 2014. Would like to know if anyone has been helped by using this on a daily basis?
Also heard that lemon juice can be used with this, but don't know how much to put into the recipe. Anyone try this also?
Thanks for any info from anyone.

BarbinNC

• View Profile
Re: Tumeric Tea (anti-inflammatory)
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2016, 03:41:16 PM »
I have not tried the recipe for the tea.  But I'm adding more turmeric to my food, almost to everything.  Mostly the powdered from spice aisle, but have also been finding it fresh, next to the fresh ginger in super market.  IT is delicious, I just chop it up like ginger, and add to the food. 

ldyrdr4311

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2016, 04:36:30 PM »
BarbinNC:
  Hmm, didn't know it could be found by the ginger in the produce dept. Will have to look for it. Also have a small jar of turmeric root powder in the spice rack, which is from Penzey's.
  Never have bought fresh ginger, either. How do you store it? In the refrigerator, or do you chop/dice it up & put it in the freezer?
  Thanks for the comments & info.

BarbinNC

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2016, 06:20:07 AM »
I do just as you said, slice and dice the fresh ginger, use what I need for the recipe and then freeze in little snack bags.  I have to admit it's easy to loose them in the freezer, so I try to keep them in another plastic container and stick in the door so I can find it later on.

Tastes really good in stir fries, with some fresh garlic and coconut amines, I always loved Chinese food and together with the miracle noodles or rice, it makes for a wonderful reenactment.  ;D

Wheat Free Forum

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2016, 06:20:07 AM »

Sponsored Links