This forum is created by people who follow the Wheat Belly Diet, as a place to communicate with each other about various topics. Please note that this site is a user created site, and not one of Dr. Davis' sites.

Author Topic: I have had a burning stomach for 6 months??  (Read 1226 times)

Sogogi110

I have had a burning stomach for 6 months??
« on: May 30, 2016, 02:20:37 AM »

I'm a 23 years old female and I've had a terrible burning stomach for 6 months straight. There isn't a day that's gone by since then that it has quit. The nausea with it is unbearable. After every meal I feel like I could throw up everywhere. I have had a endoscopy which was normal with gastritis. Biopsy results were negative for h pylori and cancer abdominal ct was normal and so was ultra sound. I have a breath test in a month. I feel like I'm literally dying. I pray all the time, and cry. It's ruined my life. I can't go to school or work the pain is so intense. I have tried every anti acid you can name and no changes. I've tried natural remedies that work as a temporary fix them stomach hurts again.
Can someone help me? This is so far from normal
And I don't know what to do. I've been to 4 diff gastroenterologists
tags : car games free download ,
free online shooting games

Barbara from New Jersey

• View Profile
Re: I have had a burning stomach for 6 months??
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2016, 02:01:09 PM »
Sogog,

Try to find a natural medicine doctor to guide you.  You can also start reading Wheat Belly for advice on how to transition to a grainless, sugar free diet and why you should do this.  Then, read Primal Body, Primal Mind by Nora Gedgoudas for a good discussion of how your digestive system works and what to take to improve it. 

You don't specify exactly which natural or other remedies you have taken so it is difficult to comment on your condition.  A basic rule of thumb in food combining is to avoid fried foods and starches until you are feeling better.  Your meals should be meat/poultry/fish and vegetables.  No sweets or even fruits should be eaten because they can ferment and cause gas to develop. 

Buy a good quality probiotic and start taking it.  You might want to drink a "tea" of 1 tsp apple cider vinegar to 1 cup of warm water and see if that soothes your burning sensation. 

There are many posts on this blog about GERDS which you might want to read.

Bob Niland (Boundless)

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2016, 03:16:04 PM »
re: You can also start reading Wheat Belly for...

In this case the later Wheat Belly Total Health (2014) is more appropriate, because it covers the topic of gut flora, which is apt to be in play here.

To skip the theory and dive right in, the Wheat Belly 10 Day Detox book (2015) would be the quick-start guide.

martygras

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2016, 09:11:24 AM »
Sogogi, sorry to hear you are in pain and suffering. I hope you find out what it is and feel better soon.

Good luck,
Marty

Rita

• Administrator
  • A student of nutrition
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2016, 11:17:08 AM »
So sorry.   Have you been tested for h. pylori? 

If it is, you might consider taking mastic gum.

Wheat Free Forum

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2016, 11:17:08 AM »

Sponsored Links