This forum is created by people who follow the Wheat Belly Diet, as a place to communicate with each other about various topics. Please note that this site is a user created site, and not one of Dr. Davis' sites.

Author Topic: Frozen Fruit Pops - too pretty not to share  (Read 994 times)

BarbinNC

• View Profile
Frozen Fruit Pops - too pretty not to share
« on: June 28, 2016, 05:44:06 AM »
For those hot Summer days, I am thinking of making some of these for the grandson, and I might swipe one just for fun.  I realize that fruit is not really something we should indulge in too heavily, but I think once in a blue moon, it might be a treat to enjoy, esp. in season.  I will rely heavily on berries, but might get a kiwi and peach, just for the beautiful colors.

http://healthyindulgences.net/2016/06/real-food-rainbow-popsicles-no-sugar-added-made-with-natural-sugar-free-sweeteners-stevia-erythritol/

Her recipes are truly delicious, but she is not completely wheat belly compliant, as in she uses beans, corn, and other non wheat grains at times.  So check out the recipes in details, but whatever I've made from her arsenal of recipes, has turned out fabulous.  I love the Chocolate Cake with a secret so, so yum!!

Wheat Free Forum

Frozen Fruit Pops - too pretty not to share
« on: June 28, 2016, 05:44:06 AM »

Sponsored Links