This forum is created by people who follow the Wheat Belly Diet, as a place to communicate with each other about various topics. Please note that this site is a user created site, and not one of Dr. Davis' sites.

Author Topic: Almond Milk  (Read 987 times)

BarbinNC

• View Profile
Almond Milk
« on: July 14, 2016, 05:23:08 AM »
I finally tried this recipe, or a similar one that I found on Facebook and now can't find it in print.  It is delicious!  I mean, really tasty and creamy and delicious… I didn't make much, just in case, but now have the almonds that aren't really like almond flour, but more like meal, since I left the brown skin on before blending.

I intend to make the Chocolate Chip cookies that she has on her blog as well.  Will let you know how they turn out, when I do.

http://minimalistbaker.com/how-to-make-almond-milk/

I forgot to mention that I made some changes, this blogger is not sugar free, so of course I didn't use the dates for sweetening, but I used about 3 to 4 drops of the SweetLeaf Vanilla Creme Stevia, and it was perfect, along with a pinch of Real Salt.  A felt healthy drinking this "milk" and will be making some for the grandson now and then.  It would make an excellent substitute for coffee creamer, if making it thicker, by cutting down on the water.

Wheat Free Forum

Almond Milk
« on: July 14, 2016, 05:23:08 AM »

Sponsored Links