This forum is created by people who follow the Wheat Belly Diet, as a place to communicate with each other about various topics. Please note that this site is a user created site, and not one of Dr. Davis' sites.

Author Topic: Earthing - My New Year's Resolution  (Read 2137 times)

Rita

• Administrator
  • A student of nutrition
    • View Profile
Earthing - My New Year's Resolution
« on: January 04, 2017, 11:04:18 AM »
I'm not much on making resolutions, but I'm excited about doing one this year.  I'll be earthing every day.  I know that we have talked about "Earthing" in the past, but I never really spent the time to look into it before ... until just a few weeks ago.

Basically, the earth is a flood of electrons that would normally flow through our conductive bodies, which we need as we are electrical beings. But because the soles of our shoes, and the floors of our home/work is usually made of an insulating material that stops the flow of electrons, we are not getting the electrons we need to fight free radicals, which causes inflammation, which then causes chronic disease. We need to walk on the earth barefoot or be in contact with conductive items that are grounded to the earth to get a flood of electrons through our bodies.  In nutrition, we talk always talk about 'eating your electrons'.

Here's an interesting documentary:

Rita

• Administrator
  • A student of nutrition
    • View Profile
Re: Earthing - My New Year's Resolution
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2017, 09:30:04 AM »
I'm really getting into this grounding concept.   Just wrote an article on it:

http://www.holistichealthjam.com/the-science-of-earthing-and-its-impact-on-pain-and-inflammation/

deanna in AR

• WF Sept. 2011
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2017, 04:14:39 PM »
Rita, I saved your article and plan to read it. I'm just wondering how you're doing on earthing. What methods did you choose to use? What's working and what's not?

Rita

• Administrator
  • A student of nutrition
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2017, 07:08:30 AM »

I bought a pad and bracelets.   I like to wear the bracelets, which have the grounding plug.   I also bought a volt meter to check my voltage at the computer.   I found that I'm 6 V when I'm 2 ft away from my computer.  That goes to almost zero when I touch the grounding bracelet.   If I touch my computer screen, I'm at 38 V.   When I touch the bracelet, I'm once again at almost 0.

I would like to buy the sheets.  They are a little pricey though.

deanna in AR

• WF Sept. 2011
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2017, 08:06:08 AM »
Thanks for the info Rita!

Wheat Free Forum

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2017, 08:06:08 AM »

Sponsored Links