This forum is created by people who follow the Wheat Belly Diet, as a place to communicate with each other about various topics. Please note that this site is a user created site, and not one of Dr. Davis' sites.

Author Topic: Oh my... Wisconsin is outlawing Kerrygold butter  (Read 1256 times)

Rita

• Administrator
  • A student of nutrition
    • View Profile
Oh my... Wisconsin is outlawing Kerrygold butter
« on: February 22, 2017, 12:12:24 PM »

Loanne

• View Profile
Re: Oh my... Wisconsin is outlawing Kerrygold butter
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2017, 08:33:32 AM »
Well, I have my own stash of Kerrygold butter, from Winco!

Barbara from New Jersey

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2017, 12:13:40 PM »
I'm guessing that Kerrygold has been rather successful in Wisconsin.  The dairy lobby backlash is starting!  I know that I will never go back to eating American Butter.  I only eat grassfed Kerrygold, Finlandia, Vital Farms, New Zealand or raw butter from my Amish buying club.  The taste is fresh and creamy tasting. 

I've discovered Arla Cream Cheese from Denmark.  No fillers or thickeners,  This is spreadable, fresh tasting and delicious like I remember cream cheese used to be.  Very satisfying.  I don't eat much in the way of dairy products, but these European products are superb and add a wonderful dimension to your dish which cannot be achieved with even top quality American brands.the difference is in the feed and care of the animals.  Cows are supposed to eat grass, not grains.  Healthy grassfed animals produce quality milk and their products show this.

I would expect that the dairy lobby is going to become more vocal as they lose market share to butter from grassfed cows. 

Wheat Free Forum

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2017, 12:13:40 PM »

Sponsored Links