This forum is created by people who follow the Wheat Belly Diet, as a place to communicate with each other about various topics. Please note that this site is a user created site, and not one of Dr. Davis' sites.

Author Topic: Chicken Enchilada Casserole (no tortillas)  (Read 753 times)

deanna in AR

• WF Sept. 2011
    • View Profile
Chicken Enchilada Casserole (no tortillas)
« on: February 25, 2017, 12:29:54 PM »

I'm really enjoying the recipes at thewarriorwife.com...she cooks simply and does a lot of slow cooker meals as well. In fact,  one of her cookbooks is "Slow Cooker Meals Made Simple." She sometimes has free cookbooks as well. This sounds good. I plan to make it as soon as I get the ingredients.

http://thewarriorwife.com/blog/chicken-enchilada-casserole/?aff_id=2&subid=travisfacebook_tww&subid2=7MinMeals-AE2-LA2&subid3=mw2cust022317

Barbara from New Jersey

• View Profile
Re: Chicken Enchilada Casserole (no tortillas)
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2017, 11:38:55 AM »
Hi Deanna!

We had a very warm day up here in NJ and I was able to use the BBQ to rotisserie a chicken.  Have lots of cooked meat left over so this recipe is timely.  I like the recipes by Kate Bramlett, but I finally took my name off her email list because she was selling lots of other items and I got tired of deleting 2,3 and 4 daily emails.  She has a lot of good recipes which I look up on her web site.  I'm doing this with nearly all the other prolific emailers.  I got really tired of having to delete 75-125 emails a day from these gurus.  Dr. Kellyann. the BoneBroth Doctor is another one with good recipes but a prolific emailer.

Thanks for posting this recipe.  I've also made this with ground beef which is delicious as well.

deanna in AR

• WF Sept. 2011
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2017, 05:10:07 PM »
Hi Barbara! Yes, she is selling other things as well. She posted a link to an air filter a day or so ago that looks interesting...Alexapure. We just bought a very small water filter...the same brand...a week or so ago. So far we're impressed with it. The drawback is the inconvenience of filling it with tap water often. But there's no more taste or smell of chlorine, and it also filters out the fluoride, heavy metals, bacteria, etc. It holds about 1.5 gallons...not sure. We like it.

Wheat Free Forum

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2017, 05:10:07 PM »

Sponsored Links