This forum is created by people who follow the Wheat Belly Diet, as a place to communicate with each other about various topics. Please note that this site is a user created site, and not one of Dr. Davis' sites.

Author Topic: Google  (Read 1403 times)

deanna in AR

• WF Sept. 2011
    • View Profile
Google
« on: February 25, 2017, 12:49:02 PM »
This is political, but it does involve nutrition. Rita, if it's not appropriate here, please remove it, or let me know and I will be glad to.

I received an email from Ty Bollinger (with The Truth About Cancer) regarding Mike Adams with Natural News stating:

"Last night I got a call from our good friend Mike Adams at Natural News desperately seeking our help.Mike’s supported us from day one, plus what “they’re” doing

to him is completely unacceptable.Google just recently deleted all 140,000 pages from theirsearch index because they don’t agree with everything hepublishes.This is a blatant suppression of free speech and something needs to be done."

Ty also  included a link to a petition on this matter.

deanna in AR

• WF Sept. 2011
    • View Profile
Re: Google
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2017, 01:09:02 PM »
Forgot to mention that my hubby has already found some things on other subjects in the last 2 days that can no longer be accessed through Google. Apparently they are now only bringing up links that agree with their agenda.

Barbara from New Jersey

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2017, 04:41:57 AM »
Deanna,

This is just the beginning.  Bashing the media, deleting any references to information which doesn't match your marketing plan, innuendo to destroy the lives and careers of people who disagree with you are time tested ways to keep information away from the general population. 

History has many examples of this method, such as the Inquisition (1400's) or even Galileo.  Fake news, alternative facts and data fiction are current buzzwords which support this way of keeping the population ignorant and poor while you make sure you and your friends have the benefits (the 1%ers).   Courts of law don't mean anything anymore because you and I can't afford the legal bills and the 1%ers wind up doing just as they please.

We've had many interesting discussions on this forum about food quality, health, vaccinations and environmental concerns.  While Dr. Davis was revolutionary with his ideas in Wheat Belly, there are now various offshoots in diets and health issues.  I know that I am much healthier and more active than most of my peers, thanks to Dr. Davis and others.  I remember the first seminar series which gathered many people in different fields to discuss their viewpoints.  You might remember when Jan from Key West provided the lectures here.  Since then there have been countless other seminars indicating that the movement is growing....which is probably why information is being deleted by government agencies, all currently headed by millionaire/billionaires trying to keep the status quo. 

This issue of suppression will probably get worse before it gets better.  By marching with our pocketbooks, more naturally raised foods are available.  At least there is hope. 

Rita

• Administrator
  • A student of nutrition
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2017, 01:42:46 PM »
I had actually made a comment about this on another website that was having this same discussion.   They were saying that it was good that Google was cracking down on pseudo-science and they were happy for it. 

My comment was that nature has perfect solutions and that we really needed to look at what big pharma, big ag, and big food has done to our health.

Anyhow, my comment was deleted by the administrator of the site, and I had to sign this "acknowledgement" that I wouldn't make a comment like that again, as I'm pushing conspiracy theories.

Seriously.   It's to the point where going back to nature is quackery.  Unbelievable.

deanna in AR

• WF Sept. 2011
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2017, 05:21:00 PM »
I agree. Rita, I'm sorry they deleted your comment. Sometimes all this is kind of scary, but we must keep persevering!!! "Dang" the torpedoes, full speed ahead!!!

Wheat Free Forum

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2017, 05:21:00 PM »

Sponsored Links