This forum is created by people who follow the Wheat Belly Diet, as a place to communicate with each other about various topics. Please note that this site is a user created site, and not one of Dr. Davis' sites.

Author Topic: Restore  (Read 1167 times)

Barbara from New Jersey

• View Profile
Restore
« on: April 18, 2017, 12:41:56 PM »
Dr. Mercola had several columns on Restore which is a liquid mineral solution (mainly lignite) developed by Dr. Zac Bush, MD.  This solution is supposed to help tighten the joints of your leaky gut, ultimately ending your health issues.  Very interesting and cutting edge science.  I was wondering if anyone on this forum has tried this product or if they have an opinion about it.  You can find information by googling Dr. Bush's name, Youtube discussions or go to
restore4life.com web site.

This seems to make sense to me and he is reporting great successes with autistic children and autoimmune diseases.  Does anyone with a more sophisticated scientific background have an opinion?

Rita

• Administrator
  • A student of nutrition
    • View Profile
Re: Restore
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2017, 02:45:20 PM »
The link above didn't work.   Here it is:  http://restore4life.com

I took a look.  Seems like the main ingredient is lignite.  I had to look up what that is.   It's sort of between peat and coal.  I wonder how close it is to activated charcoal.

Wheat Free Forum

Re: Restore
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2017, 02:45:20 PM »

Sponsored Links