This forum is created by people who follow the Wheat Belly Diet, as a place to communicate with each other about various topics. Please note that this site is a user created site, and not one of Dr. Davis' sites.

Author Topic: Keto Lipedema Summit  (Read 2334 times)

bill

• View Profile
Keto Lipedema Summit
« on: April 23, 2017, 09:00:18 AM »
Have I posted this?

This summit is free if you register during the summit:

http://lipedemaproject.org/

The first 4 days have been great.  Still lots of great
people to hear.

Rita

• Administrator
  • A student of nutrition
    • View Profile
Re: Keto Lipedema Summit
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2017, 08:24:21 AM »
Any "ah-has" that you got from it Bill?

bill

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2017, 08:36:06 AM »
Let me think about that.

bill

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2017, 09:41:29 PM »
Still thinking on it, but I just spent the weekend
at a conference where Dr. Eric Westman spoke.
Got a chance to talk with him.

Also, check out this article on the Noakes trial:
http://foodmed.net/2017/05/08/adsa-backlash-17-lies-noakes-lchf/

Barbara from New Jersey

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2017, 03:08:55 AM »
Bill,

The really sad part is that the same thing as the Noakes trial will be happening here.  POTUS has already selected his agency directors and encouraged them to deregulate so corporate America can expand with fewer environmental concerns, more pollution, fewer efficacy tests and biger subsidies.  Protected lands are now being made available to them to plunder as they wish.  Drug testing regulations are minimized so that the new "biologics" can be sold without even an understanding of their medium or long term effects on humans as long as they do "something" immediately.

Thanks for posting this.   I read many of the related articles and felt my stomach churning the more I read about this travesty.  Even our NIH is mentioned as being complicit. 

Rita

• Administrator
  • A student of nutrition
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2017, 09:48:49 PM »
I had not heard about the Noakes trial.  Ugh.

bill

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2017, 11:26:35 AM »

Barbara from New Jersey

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2017, 03:55:25 AM »
Bill,

The boomerang will come back to haunt these vicious and vindictive people.  The worldwide health crises of diabetes, alzheimers, autism and similar diseases have stressed medical facilities to the breaking point.  Not only here, but in every country which just "manages" the problems with drugs and ever-increasing participation in available procedures, protocols and prescriptions.  The Standard of Care currently used is being rejected over and over by increasing numbers of people. 

The popularity of various internet sites on diets and health issues, ever expanding organic, properly raised animals and produce markets and an increasing number of people not needing prescriptions indicate that this is happening here in our country and in many other places around the world.
The seems to be summits on health issues constantly, each devoted to versions of the same LCHF diet.  Even Dr. Davis has written "UnDoctored" which addresses most of these issues.  There are new cookbooks printed constantly, all with variations of the same theme.

As a Boomer, I'm seeing many of my friends and family all take sick, develop additional "conditions" with regularity and generally feeling poorly despite their medical care.  Those who are actually enjoying life have adapted to eating a version of LCHF.  They no longer take much in the way of prescriptions and their doctor visits and tests are minimal, if any. 

Somewhere along the way, the outrage will keep uncovering the lies told to us concerning the food we eat.  Australia isn't the only country whose business interests will decide to sue a practitioner.  With intelligent people all over the world walking away from refined carbohydrates, sugar, CAFO foods and medical offices, mainstream media will be reporting this.  I'm old enough to remember when we were told to eat only hard boiled or hard cooked eggs because eggs (yolks and whites) were heavily contaminated with salmonella due to overcrowded hen houses, poor quality feed, and chemical enhanced rapid egg laying conditions.  Eventually laws were enacted for inspections and procedures.  It is an uphill battle, but at least it is happening.

I will never go back to eating the processed foods available.  I just rotisseried a pasture raised chicken with only salt and pepper as spices under the skin and a cocnut oil rub on the skin.  I brought it to a gathering and was constantly asked for my "recipe".  The other chickens were from Costco.  Mine ws demolished,  the others were just picked. 

Didn't mean to go on a rampage here!  Got carried away by the waste of time and money on a vindictive lawsuit which makes no sense.  Big business will spend millions on legal fees because they make mega-millions on their unhealthy food products.  Small price to pay for them.  Big price to pay for us.
Walk with your pocketbooks and you will see the change happening.   

Wheat Free Forum

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2017, 03:55:25 AM »

Sponsored Links