This forum is created by people who follow the Wheat Belly Diet, as a place to communicate with each other about various topics. Please note that this site is a user created site, and not one of Dr. Davis' sites.

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1447 times)

ssvs04

• View Profile
Hello
« on: June 30, 2017, 06:43:01 PM »
Thought I would start here to say hello.

ssvs04

• View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2017, 06:45:17 PM »
I can't seem to post on the general forum. Do I need to have a minimum amount of posts?

Rita

• Administrator
  • A student of nutrition
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2017, 08:53:40 PM »
Welcome.   Strange that you can't post on the general forum.  Are you logged in when you attempt to post?  Are you getting an error message?

ssvs04

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2017, 04:51:54 AM »
Welcome.   Strange that you can't post on the general forum.  Are you logged in when you attempt to post?  Are you getting an error message?

Still can't post there but I went through the posts and found this article that really answered all my questions https://greatist.com/live/best-way-to-lose-weight-for-good I had. I started this with my wife because she is a runner and wanted to even get more fit and thought it was not fair I keep eating breads and such while she doesn't so here I am. I made a challenge for myself and set a goal even though I really had not interest in it really. The first two weeks were hell! My god I had withdraws and my times in the bathroom are not even up for discussion! But in a matter of two months following the Wheat Belly and Un Doctored books I went from 250 to 213 pounds and size 40 pants to 32. But for the 3 weeks I have been stuck at the same weight not moving towards my goal of 205. I was going to ask for suggestions but as I said that article above really answered all my questions on how to achieve my final results I want and not get frustrated.

Bob Niland (Boundless)

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2017, 01:46:05 PM »
ssvs04: But for the 3 weeks I have been stuck at the same weight not moving towards my goal of 205. I was going to ask for suggestions but as I said that article above really answered all my questions on how to achieve my final results I want and not get frustrated.

See also (UIC public): Weight Loss Stall?

Wheat Free Forum

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2017, 01:46:05 PM »

Sponsored Links