This forum is created by people who follow the Wheat Belly Diet, as a place to communicate with each other about various topics. Please note that this site is a user created site, and not one of Dr. Davis' sites.

Author Topic: Best Keto Pecan Cookies  (Read 419 times)

BarbinNC

• View Profile
Best Keto Pecan Cookies
« on: February 20, 2018, 03:09:12 PM »
These are simply amazing!  I bought Carolyn's new cookbook for my daughter for Christmas and seriously, every recipe is easy and tastes great.  I made these a few times during the holidays, and it's my favorite keto cookie of all the ones I've tried, and there have been many.  A stand by for me!

https://alldayidreamaboutfood.com/low-carb-butter-pecan-cookies-2/

Rita

• Administrator
  • A student of nutrition
    • View Profile
Re: Best Keto Pecan Cookies
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2018, 09:25:30 AM »
Did you get the cookbook on kindle then? 

BarbinNC

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2018, 05:36:35 PM »
Hi Rita, I didn't get the book on kindle, but she was having a sale on amazon, giving it away for $2.99 last week .. haven't checked if it's still available for that price.  I have the hard copy and share it will my daughter.  I have been printing out the really good recipes and have a folder in the kitchen, I find that easiest.  Or. I just open them up on my phone when I'm cooking, but my fear is that some of the really good bloggers will take them down, if they add them to a cook book, it has happened.

This cookie is amazing in that it holds together and her process of flattening them during baking is ingenious, they really look like "real" cookies!

Wheat Free Forum

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2018, 05:36:35 PM »

Sponsored Links