This forum is created by people who follow the Wheat Belly Diet, as a place to communicate with each other about various topics. Please note that this site is a user created site, and not one of Dr. Davis' sites.

Author Topic: Sorry I've been missing in action  (Read 386 times)

Rita

• Administrator
  • A student of nutrition
    • View Profile
Sorry I've been missing in action
« on: January 29, 2019, 07:46:57 AM »
Hi everyone,

I don't know if anyone is still reading this forum. I took an 8 month break, because the low carb diet was not working for me, and I really had to figure things out. In that 8 months, I got rid of all my belief systems about food and did a ton of research.   What I found was quite surprising.

I wrote an article about it.   It's a long article, but I think it's worth the read:

Is Diabetes an Infection?   A New Perspective on the Cause of Weight Gain and Type 2 Diabetes
https://holistichealthjam.com/is-diabetes-an-infection

deanna in AR

• WF Sept. 2011
    • View Profile
Re: Sorry I've been missing in action
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2019, 08:35:08 AM »
Hi Rita, I checked the forum a few days ago and I'm reading your MIA study. Just wanted to touch base with you!

Rita

• Administrator
  • A student of nutrition
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2019, 08:13:18 PM »
What a nice surprise to see you Deanna!   How are you doing?

Barbara from New Jersey

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2019, 07:14:10 AM »
Hi Rita and Deanna!

Hope both of you are still doing well. 

Along the same line of re-thinking the cause of your health issues, a man named Morely Robbins developed something called Rootcauseprotocol.com

He discusses ways of getting rid of the excess iron and making copper bioavailable.  There is also a facebook blog.  This is another area worth looking at.  Donating blood will remove some of the excess iron.  He believes that food is important and that it should be an ancestral type diet and specifies various supplements and why they work and why some don't.  Remember diatomaceous earth?  Bee pollen?  Both quite beneficial.  Ascorbic acid is nearly always corn based and should be avoided.  Lots more information.

Rita

• Administrator
  • A student of nutrition
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2019, 10:53:03 AM »
Hi Barbara,

Good to hear from you too.  ;)

I'll check out root cause protocol!

Wheat Free Forum

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2019, 10:53:03 AM »