This forum is created by people who follow the Wheat Belly Diet, as a place to communicate with each other about various topics. Please note that this site is a user created site, and not one of Dr. Davis' sites.

Author Topic: Wheat Free - The Resullts in Graphs  (Read 2062 times)

JayInKett

• View Profile
Wheat Free - The Resullts in Graphs
« on: June 30, 2013, 05:23:04 AM »
Hi everyone.

Here are my numbers for June:

average blood pressure (right arm) - 116/75;
 average pulse (at time of BP measurement) - 68;
 weight - 204 pounds (-21.5 pounds since start);
 waist - 40" (-4" since start)

I'm happy to report that the downward trend for both my blood pressure and weight continue.  But rather than just post the numbers I thought you might enjoy seeing the results of my wheat-free experiment in graphic form.  You can see how much of a difference eliminating wheat from my diet has had against a backdrop of three years of historical data.

I've attached an Adobe PDF file.  This file contains three graphs.  The first two are my awakening blood pressure as measured at the left and right arms.  The third is my "official" weekly weight.  The graphs cover the period from Jan 2010 through June 2013.

One note of caution: do not put too much stock in the blood pressure marks for January & February 2013.  Back in January I noticed that the cuff would no longer reliably wrap around my arm under pressure.  So I discontinued making my morning measurements until I purchased a replacement cuff on 18 February.  February's numbers are good, but represent about 1/3rd of the usual number of measurements taken in a month.

Cheers.

Rita

• Administrator
  • A student of nutrition
    • View Profile
Re: Wheat Free - The Resullts in Graphs
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2013, 12:21:47 PM »
Good job!

So do you use an online program to keep a chart, or do you do this on your own?

JayInKett

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2013, 12:49:48 PM »
Rita,

Every week I tabulate the blood pressure numbers from my automatic blood pressure machine into an OpenOffice spreadsheet.  I generate the BP graphs from the spreadsheet.  And from within OpenOffice I can generate a PDF of the graphs.  Similar for my weight.

Cheers.

Rita

• Administrator
  • A student of nutrition
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2013, 04:54:56 PM »
That's pretty organized of you! 

Wheat Free Forum

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2013, 04:54:56 PM »

Sponsored Links