This forum is created by people who follow the Wheat Belly Diet, as a place to communicate with each other about various topics. Please note that this site is a user created site, and not one of Dr. Davis' sites.

Author Topic: Beef Jerky Recipe Needed  (Read 1300 times)

Teresa

• View Profile
Beef Jerky Recipe Needed
« on: July 05, 2013, 09:08:47 AM »
Hey everyone! I just bought a dehydrator and I need a good beef jerky recipe. Of course I googled it and found tons but I'd much rather have a tried and true recipe if anyone has one.   :)
~Teresa

Jan in Key West

• View Profile
Re: Beef Jerky Recipe Needed
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2013, 09:47:49 AM »
Teresa.....I don't have any ideas for beef jerky but would love for someone to try doing dehydrated crackers.....maybe kale?  Might talk me into buying a dehydrator! 

Teresa

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2013, 07:08:01 PM »
Guess what's coming in my next delivered veggie bin?  Yep...KALE!  So I'm going to attempt kale chips JUST FOR YOU!  Well, I'll eat them, but the experiment is for you.  :)

Found a basic jerky recipe online and tried it.  It is good but too salty for me (although it'll still get eaten).  Note to self: next time, cut the salt in half!
~Teresa

Jan in Key West

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2013, 07:08:47 AM »
Thanks Teresa!  I've tried the "Two Moms in the Raw" flax and/or kale crackers (VLC) and am anxious to see your results!!

Wheat Free Forum

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2013, 07:08:47 AM »

Sponsored Links