This forum is created by people who follow the Wheat Belly Diet, as a place to communicate with each other about various topics. Please note that this site is a user created site, and not one of Dr. Davis' sites.

Author Topic: One Month in  (Read 22330 times)

scrupulousgirl

One Month in
« on: July 20, 2013, 07:38:10 AM »
Today marks the end of the 1st full month doing Wheat Belly. I have found that this way of eating is easy to follow and is not boring. I wake up excited for the day of what fuel for my body I will be consuming and it's has not been boring. My moods are much better, sleep is deeper, energy has soared and digestion issues severely reduced, which is wonderful. Six days in, I was already starting to be able to wear clothes I could not get into the weekend before. Today, my clothes fit well and some are loose and will need to be replaced. I learned many lessons and new things over the course of the past month and am thankful for the new wisdom and understanding for how and why the body works the way it does.

I accidently wheated myself twice, but now that I know what happened, it is easily corrected and a great reminder to READ ALL LABELS, and stick to Whole food as much as possible vs packaged food. Also, I have really tried to stay away from Gluten Free foods and not become dependent on them or replace old foods I used to eat with the Gluten Free version. This has been extremely helpful! Yesterday, I attended a Birthday party and everyone commented how good I looked, but when the food was served and I did not eat certain items, especially the cake, they all advised me about Gluten Free cakes and suggested two or three different Bakeries they knew of where I should get something to celebrate my birthday in the coming months. Peer PRESSURE Ha Ha AAAGH!

Family and friends have already noticed inches lost as well as any new pictures of me. I'm less afraid of having my picture taken  :) The Scale shows an 8lb loss, which I am thankful for. I know that this is a sustainable lifestyle because of the enormous reduction in hunger and how good I feel. Earlier this week, on 2 different days, I realized that I had gone almost 8 full hours during the day without eating. I felt like I needed to force myself to have a little something in the early evening to sustain me until Breakfast the following day and it turned out fine. One of my favorite treats is Hot Tea with Full Fat Whipping Cream. The Fat helps with hunger. This has been a huge revelation for me. I have just over 100lbs to go. That idea may change as my body gets smaller. Mentally, I need to be out of the Obese category and am excited for the ability and probability to make it happen!

Thank you, Dr. Davis!
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 10:12:56 AM by scrupulousgirl »

Rita

• Administrator
  • A student of nutrition
    • View Profile
Re: One Month in
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2013, 09:33:36 AM »
That's so awesome!  Thanks for the share!

Lynda (Fl)

• Wheat-free for 4 years
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2013, 10:13:04 AM »
Rita's right, that is so awesome.  You go, Girl!

Suzhookem

• Wheat Free April 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2013, 10:55:47 AM »
Thanks for the success story. So excited for you. Looking forward to future posts on your progress. So glad you shared.

arlin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2013, 10:15:47 AM »
I'm thrilled for you scrupulousgirl!! What a wonderful testimony to the benefits of going wheat/grain free. And it just gets better with time. I'm proud of you for sticking to it. Thank you for sharing your progress and success. This kind of testimony is good for others to witness who may be reading, but haven't taken the steps to start their own lifestyle change. :)

Teresa

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2013, 01:16:29 PM »
Good for you!  :D   I love hearing these stories, mostly because it's affirmation of all of the benefits I have experienced as well.  And the "surprise" benefits are the best, like deeper sleep.  I have struggled my entire life with insomnia and sleep issues.  I was only trying to solve my digestive issues when I adopted this way of eating.  I never expected my sleep to be impacted, and it wasn't until other people kept mentioning it that I made the connection.  Amazing I tell you...simply amazing.  Keep on truckin'....
~Teresa

VibeRadiant

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2013, 10:53:38 AM »
I never expected my sleep to be impacted

That is the first side effect that I noticed too when I gave up wheat. Truly amazing!

scrupulousgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2014, 07:30:55 AM »
I realize that I have not kept this Post up-to-date, so wanted to go ahead and make a Post today.

As of this Post, I am in my 10th month and 43lbs down. I recently started on the 2nd bottle of California Gold Nutrition Colostrum that Barbara kindly recommended back in either October or November. My IBS symptoms have greatly improved. I am still hoping that by my 12 month anniversary in June that I will be able to start adding 1 Tea back a day. I am not ready to try that just yet. Sleep is better than it has ever been. Most nights, I am sleeping a full 7 hours without getting up and many nights without waking to go to the bathroom, which is pretty cool considering I still drink at minimum 100oz of Water a day. Most days, I have great energy, but over the Winter, especially January and February, I noticed late in the afternoon I was sluggish, and not sure what that is from.

I still haven't incorporated exercise into my plan, but am working towards that now. I have a Gym close by that I went to a few years ago and would like to get back to it. My concern is while I don't count calories, my hunger is so diminished and I often Intermittent Fast for 16 - 18 hours, I wonder how that will work with my plan. I have a Business card for a Paleo Lifestyle Nutritionist that was recommended to me and was considering going to see her prior to rejoining the gym. If anyone has any thoughts, I would love to hear them.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 12:18:39 PM by scrupulousgirl »

Rita

• Administrator
  • A student of nutrition
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2014, 10:14:04 AM »
Wow Scrupulous -  43 pounds!  Great job!!

I would never go back to counting calories.   16 hour fasts are supposed to be very beneficial, as it helps to destroy intracellular pathogens.  Apparently on these 16 hour fasts, you can still eat coconut oil and bone broth.   You can also still have coffee, so bullet proof coffee during that time works.     With regard to the sluggishness, ( and others on this forum will likely disagree with me), but I'm really becoming a proponent of adding a potato. 

HungryinTN

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2014, 10:30:13 AM »
I like to add a sweet potato or winter squash about every fourth day, sort of a keto-cycling thing. 

Suzhookem

• Wheat Free April 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2014, 10:48:59 AM »
Congrats! You go girl!

Lynda (Fl)

• Wheat-free for 4 years
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2014, 11:51:19 AM »
Fantastic, Scrupulous, you're an inspiration.

Barbara from New Jersey

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2014, 01:41:58 PM »
Scrupulous,

Glad to hear how wonderful you are doing!  Pretty amazing isn't it when you are in an upward health spiral rather than a downward one.  You  stuck to it and made a lot of tough choices along the way.  Now you are reaping the wonderful rewards!    :)   

scrupulousgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2014, 03:40:36 AM »
Another update:

This past week, beginning last Sunday, I have been very intentional about eating (3) meals per day and not Intermittent Fasting so much. I think I was really over doing it and that may have caused some of my sluggishness. I only had one day this week where I couldn't stop yawning for a few hours, but otherwise was hydrated and felt fine. I also FINALLY began walking again. I have gone (4) times since last Saturday at (40) minutes each.  What I don't understand is lately, my inner clock is off and I've been waking up around 3:30a ready for the day after only about (4) or (5) hours of sleep. I occasionally stress out pretty easily, mostly due to my job, so sound sleep is crucial. My whole life, I've also generally been a light sleeper, so hoping this is a short phase! The bonus today is that later this morning, I am going to see a Paleo nutritionist! I believe I mentioned that in a post about a month ago. Lastly, between Monday (regular weigh-in day) and Friday, I lost (1) pound. I wanted to check yesterday to see if my ramping up of number of meals had a positive impact and the walking also did. Now, hoping the nutritionist can help with my sleep.

All week long, beginning last Saturday, I kept a detailed Daily Food-log and have lots of notes on my progress since I started this woe June 2013. Glad to know that the 3 meals/day did some good. I did IF from Wednesday 6:00p until Noon on Thursday and I was glad bc I was getting tired of eating so much. Never thought I would think that ha ha!

I will report back on how things go this morning. I am very excited so maybe that's what made me wake-up at 3:30a today... Good thing I don't like Coffee lol  :)

-Bailey

Jan in Key West

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2014, 04:51:01 AM »
Bailey,
Are you using the 'earthing' sheet/pillowcase etc? I've noticed that I wake up less throughout the night, but also wake up earlier in the morning (we've been using them for over a month now), although my husband's sleep pattern is unchanged.

It would be interesting today, at your appointment with the paleo nutritionist, to see what he/she has to say about resistant starch.....it seems to be the new hot topic in paleo circles and the whole conversation has me baffled!

scrupulousgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2014, 05:02:16 AM »
Bailey,
Are you using the 'earthing' sheet/pillowcase etc? I've noticed that I wake up less throughout the night, but also wake up earlier in the morning (we've been using them for over a month now), although my husband's sleep pattern is unchanged.

It would be interesting today, at your appointment with the paleo nutritionist, to see what he/she has to say about resistant starch.....it seems to be the new hot topic in paleo circles and the whole conversation has me baffled!

Jan,

I have not checked out the Earthing sheet, but I will go back and reread the conversation you all started on it.

I have also not had a chance to check out the whole Resistant starch thing either, but ehile following some Paleo FX stuff on Twitter yesterday, I came across the below and was planning to watch it later this weekend. Hope this helps:

Richard Nikoley (@rnikoley)
4/11/14, 1:46 PM

The Best General Explanation of Resistant Starch Yet; Eye-Popping 4-Minute Video via Free the ...http://tinyurl.com/n4c6ynn

deanna in AR

• WF Sept. 2011
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2014, 10:01:54 AM »
Interesting Jan and scrupulous. A little scary to consider adding those foods back.

scrupulousgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2014, 11:53:11 AM »
I am just checking in to update my earlier post about going to the Grain-Free nutritionist this morning. It was wonderful. I really like her a lot and we got along well. Next appt is when we will really sit down and analyze my diet. Today, she performed what is known as Nutrition Response Testing or NRT. Google and you will find all kinds of information. I don't know if you can find a Nutritionist who does this testing through Primal docs or not. If you haven't visited http://primaldocs.com/physician-finder-intro/ I recommend Following on Twitter. I assume they're on FB also, but I chose long ago to not participate on FB. So, no results from the test until my next appt in a couple of weeks. She's got some out of town business. The only Homework is to continue writing down a very detailed Food log, which I started last Saturday.

I did provide a list to the nutritionist of all of my Supplements and she was very pleased that I'm taking Colostrum and surprised I knew about. (Thanks again, Barbara!) we'll talk more in depth next time. Can't wait to see what changes I can make.

I'll report more again in a few weeks.

Bailey

Jan in Key West

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2014, 12:36:52 PM »
Bailey,
Is that similiar to Applied Kinesiology? My northern chiro uses that to test supplements.....there's also something called NAET going around the ND circuit. Sounds interesting.....keep us posted!

scrupulousgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2014, 03:24:13 PM »
Bailey,
Is that similiar to Applied Kinesiology? My northern chiro uses that to test supplements.....there's also something called NAET going around the ND circuit. Sounds interesting.....keep us posted!

Jan,

Yes, she did ask if I was familiar with Applied Kinesiology and I said that it sounded familiar, but I wasn't totally sure what that is. I do believe that is one of the (3) tests she did.

I haven't read the small amount of personal testimonial info she provided today yet, but I know her training is associated with: http://www.unsinc.info/index.html

Bailey

Jan in Key West

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2014, 05:50:36 PM »
Bailey,
Sounds similiar......muscle testing. Please keep us posted.....and ask about this RS thing if you think about it. I'm gathering info!  8)

scrupulousgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2014, 08:37:17 PM »
Bailey,
Sounds similiar......muscle testing. Please keep us posted.....and ask about this RS thing if you think about it. I'm gathering info!  8)

Jan, I had a nice response earlier, as once I went to post, Internet connection went down ha ha. In short, yes, I gave a note about the RS on my Food log from yesterday.

Also, going to finally try some Bone broth! Found this https://www.barebonesbroth.com while checking out some PaleoFX  stuff on Twitter yesterday. Price is similar to buying just the bones. At least I know they are familiar with the whole process and I'm not, so going to give it a go.

Bailey

Rita

• Administrator
  • A student of nutrition
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2014, 08:52:49 PM »
Scrupulous -   See what happens if you have a small amount of protein before bed.    I had learned in one of my classes that one of the reasons that we wake up is a lack of glucose in the blood.  The 'fight or flight' sympathetic system turns on, and the 'rest and digest' (parasympathetic nervous system) turns off.   They can't work at the same time.

The protein will provide that glucose for later in in your sleep without your fight or flight responses having to kick in first.

Jan in Key West

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2014, 03:42:50 AM »
Bailey,
The 'Bare Bones' site you found is terrific....thanks for posting! Their prices are less than half what 'Wellness Meat' charges, and their simmer time is twice as long. This is a wonderful resource to add to the list!

scrupulousgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2014, 04:16:24 AM »
Scrupulous -   See what happens if you have a small amount of protein before bed.    I had learned in one of my classes that one of the reasons that we wake up is a lack of glucose in the blood.  The 'fight or flight' sympathetic system turns on, and the 'rest and digest' (parasympathetic nervous system) turns off.   They can't work at the same time.

The protein will provide that glucose for later in in your sleep without your fight or flight responses having to kick in first.

Rita, Thank you for the info. I have been taking (4) Beef gelatin capsules before bed for a few months now, so I would have thought that would help. Must not be enough? I have been concerned about reducing my water intake, which causes me to get up usually 1-2 x per night, but may need to reevaluate that choice. The Nutrtionist seems to only recommend (64) oz/day and since I've been drinking at least 100 oz/day since Summer 2010, that seems absurd to me lol

One of the tests she did she briefly mentioned I may have a Thyroid problem, so of course I spent time before bed last night reading a bunch of Chris Kresser articles and low and behold I am wondering if it is Hypothyroid/Hashimotos. I went back and checked my September blood work and the TSH showed 2.73, but even in the "normal" range, you can still show symptoms of Hypothyroidism. I'm not looking to go on medication, so I am grateful for having been on this woe long enough to know it works and hopeful that I am on the right track with the right tools to keep moving forward through this possible bump in my journey. Truly thankful I took a chance on going to see this Nutritionist.

Jan, Glad you got the info on the broth. I am excited and will place my order in the next day or so.

Bailey

deanna in AR

• WF Sept. 2011
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2014, 06:39:16 AM »
I checked out Bare Bones and it says shipping is unavailable to the U.S. Anybody else find anything different?

scrupulousgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2014, 07:09:24 AM »
I checked out Bare Bones and it says shipping is unavailable to the U.S. Anybody else find anything different?

Shipping to US should have been Flat rate $24.94 from what I saw on Friday. I agree with you, this morning that feature doesn't appear to be available. They were presenting at Paleo FX from what I could tell on Twitter. I believe they're from the West Coast.

Bailey

Barbara from New Jersey

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2014, 07:23:59 AM »
Too bad that the shipping costs more than the product!  I think their web site must be cranky today. 

HungryinTN

« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2014, 08:13:19 AM »
Yeah they're in California.  I think that their online ordering works like my local online farmer's market, which is that you have to order on specific days.  But I could be wrong.  But yeah, definitely expensive. 

Jan in Key West

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2014, 08:49:42 AM »
It looks like when you post a quantity below 2 or over 15, the 'can't ship' message comes on the Bare Bones site.....so they want you to order a number somewhere in between. Although, expensive shipping, if you're in a pinch, it looks like a decent product. I imagine we'll see more of these enterprises starting up in the next few years. :)

HungryinTN

« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2014, 08:59:55 AM »
If somehow I fail my qualifying exams and am exiled from the historical professional, my next career move will be East Coast broth.   ;)

Jan in Key West

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2014, 09:05:29 AM »
If somehow I fail my qualifying exams and am exiled from the historical professional, my next career move will be East Coast broth.   ;)

Ha..... I've often thought of marketing a line of 'Southernmost Broths'!

scrupulousgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2014, 05:09:21 PM »
I placed an order for the Bone broth this eve. It should be here next week.

Bailey

Jan in Key West

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2014, 05:16:14 PM »
Keep us posted! When I started drinking bone broth daily, I couldn't believe the  difference in my energy level!

scrupulousgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2014, 06:14:06 PM »
Keep us posted! When I started drinking bone broth daily, I couldn't believe the  difference in my energy level!

Jan, That is wonderful news, because if I really do have Hypothroidism, I'm going to need it. I will update next week.

Bailey

Jan in Key West

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2014, 06:58:38 PM »
Good luck Darlin' ....I think you'll be surprised! I currently drink 8. Oz. 6 days per week.."feel great"! I do take Sunday's off"...

scrupulousgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2014, 05:54:53 AM »
I'm on my way to get some new workout clothes since I now have a Gym membership again. I am beyond shocked at how much smaller I really am than I have been acknowledging. I have (1) pair of shorts in great condition from a few years ago when I had done Medifast and they're a Medium!!! Today, they fit and are not even tight!!! I was easily 35lbs less than I am now the last time I wore these. This just proves no matter what the Scale shows, this woe works and if you just stay patient, it will happen for you. By the Scale, I am 45lbs Down at the start of 11 months in beginning of next week. I was planning to take a profile pic for my own reference at 50lbs, but I may have to do so a few pounds early lol

Wherever you are on this journey, just keep going!!

Bailey

Barbara from New Jersey

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2014, 06:41:56 AM »
What wonderful news!  You were having so much trouble months ago.  Look at you now.    :)

scrupulousgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2014, 03:54:01 PM »
What wonderful news!  You were having so much trouble months ago.  Look at you now.    :)

Thank you, Barbara! Yes, I was beyond thrilled to go to the Gym with tons of confidence and no bathroom breaks or IBS issues while I was out the entire day today including going and doing the Treadmill for 35 minutes. I also went and got some new T-shirts for the gym and how I went from a 2X Sweatshirt in October 2013 down to a XL here in April 2014 is beyond my grasp of understanding lol I haven't worn an XL in prob 20 years. I really need for my mind to catch-up with my size! I wish someone would write a book about how to deal with shedding of these sizes. It's sort of scarey for someone who hasn't been here in so long.

Jan in Key West

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2014, 06:35:44 AM »
Bailey,
Have you considered writing the book yourself? "My Wheat-less journey to a size 6!" The only downside (that I can see) is that you would become too famous (because you would certainly be invited to the 'Ellen Show) to go to the grocery store or CVS.....sans make-up and baseball cap! :o

scrupulousgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2014, 08:51:14 AM »
Bailey,
Have you considered writing the book yourself? "My Wheat-less journey to a size 6!" The only downside (that I can see) is that you would become too famous (because you would certainly be invited to the 'Ellen Show) to go to the grocery store or CVS.....sans make-up and baseball cap! :o

Jan, I've often thought about Blogging this experience, but just don't have the desire/patience at the moment. I kept a Blog for a few months several years ago, but lost interest. It's quite a bit of work, and for a really good Blog, I think it requires a good bit of Homework/Research and I often had quite a bit of self-pressure to post something daily. I think that's part of what caused my burn-out. But to write a book even though I've written poetry, kept a journal and other similar things over the course of my life, I'm not sure if that is something I am cut out for. I would never say never, but probably not right now.

Jan in Key West

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2014, 09:23:44 AM »
Bailey,
The emotional journey of weight loss and recovering one's health is an important piece of this process too, so if you're keeping a journal, maybe someday you'll be our voice!  :)

scrupulousgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2014, 05:47:49 PM »
New update: About (10) days or so ago, I started back at the Gym. Initially, it was just doing the Treadmill and by mid-week, I had started back on the weights. I was dreading Thursday because I assumed as had been in the past when I worked out that I would be terribly sore and aching bad the next day and my arms would likely feel like weights. Enter (10) full months plus (1) week being Wheat-Free and I found I had little to no problems with aches and pains throughout the day on Thursday!! I did feel a little sore mid-evening, almost like I had been helping someone move to an apartment or something, but the inflammation from being off the grains and wheat is just not there!

This afternoon, I had my 3rd weight-lifting workout and felt so good! I have remastered the 1st (2) rows of machines plus a few Free-weight exercises and I ended my session with 100 Squats today! I am surprised at how excited I am now about working out and happy to be in a good routine.

I am also excited and surprised at how energized I feel after my sessions. It was never like this that I remember when I wasn't Wheat and Grain free.

Bailey

Suzhookem

• Wheat Free April 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2014, 12:51:26 PM »
Bailey,

Sounds like you're making great strides! Keep it up. Congrats!

Rita

• Administrator
  • A student of nutrition
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2014, 02:24:52 PM »
What great validation that you are doing the right thing!

scrupulousgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2014, 05:20:42 PM »
Thank you, Suzhookem & Rita!

Got my Leg workout in this afternoon and feeling good. Hoping tomorrow I will still feel good. I am excited for how pumped I feel and energized both before and after my session.

Saw a great quote on Twitter earlier: "It's about progress, not perfection." That's how I felt after my single leg squats lol

Bailey

scrupulousgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 14, 2014, 01:30:51 PM »
My journey has taken another turn. After getting the results from the NRT testing that I had done last month, I chose to go another route and not continue on with that Practitioner (sp?) Today, I had a real Blood panel and Urine test ordered by a Doctor who is a Maximized Living Chiropractor. Not only is he my mom's BFF's Chiropractor, he is listed on the primaldocs.com website, which is awesome. The purpose of the Blood-pull and Urine test is for my Thyroid. I attempted to start a discussion a couple of weeks ago on the upcoming Thyroid Sessions at thethyroidsessions.com, which ends tomorrow, but it didn't appear to go anywhere. I'll have the results early next week and look to continue on this journey, not only getting more assistance in healing my gut, but maybe a real Thyroid diagnosis. If it isn't a Thyroid problem that is going on, hopefully this Doctor can continue pointing me in the right direction. I'm excited and nervous for what is to come. In a month of being at the Gym, I've gained 5lbs, so I don't know if that is water retention or what is going on, but it's scarey and annoying lol Hoping to get some good information soon so that I can keep at it and make some additional improvements. Next month, will be my 1st 12 month anniversary for being Wheat/Grain free. I had a goal of 50lbs for ending 12 months, but I'm fluctuating between 40 and 45lbs lost.

Lynda (Fl)

• Wheat-free for 4 years
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2014, 03:07:21 PM »
I still say your progress has been great, Scrupulous, even if you slightly missed your goal.  Not many do as well as you.  Good luck on the thyroid question, that's a tricky one. 

Jan in Key West

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2014, 05:22:30 PM »
I agree....your progress is admirable. The weight gain could be attributed to muscle....have you been measuring? The best news is that you might have found a functioning practitioner....that, in itself is very encouraging!

scrupulousgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2014, 02:13:25 PM »
Linda & Jan, Thank you for your encouragement and responding. For anyone who has dropped Dairy for at least 30 days, did you see good results? Was it mainly in how you felt and not about weight loss? Cheese, Full-Fat Greek Yogurt and Sour Cream have been the main items I've been having recently and the doctor I am seeing now is recommending that I drop Dairy. I'm ok and on board with that and willing to try it for 30 days. Did you feel the need to do it longer than 30 days? I had hoped to have the Thyroid results today, but no luck so far. Hoping to hear from the Doc by Wednesday.

Bailey

Wheat Free Forum

« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2014, 02:13:25 PM »

Sponsored Links