This forum is created by people who follow the Wheat Belly Diet, as a place to communicate with each other about various topics. Please note that this site is a user created site, and not one of Dr. Davis' sites.

Author Topic: Emergen-C  (Read 1540 times)

Randal

• View Profile
Emergen-C
« on: August 11, 2013, 10:21:58 AM »
I've been taking this stuff for years. Today I looked at the ingredients, and the #1 "other ingredient" is fructose, about 5 grams. Once I run through my current supply, I'll switch over to a vitamin C tablet from GNC.

Linda R

Re: Emergen-C
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, 01:45:54 PM »
Isn't it amazing how we continue to find food items again and again that contain either sugar or wheat or both?
Crap!
That stuff has been mixed into EVERYTHING!

Barbara from New Jersey

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2013, 02:06:29 PM »
Yes!  I have started to read the labels of vitamins and find that many have fructose and soy bean oil.  Even the premier brands.
I  guess we just have to start an email campaign to get them to use WB approved type sweeteners and olive or coconut oil. 

Bob Niland (Boundless)

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2013, 02:40:03 PM »
In the US today, can you even find a Vitamin C that is made in USA from ascorbic acid that is not made in China?

"Made in USA" on the bottle, by the way, assures exactly zero about where the ingredients came from.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 02:42:45 PM by Boundless »

Wheat Free Forum

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2013, 02:40:03 PM »

Sponsored Links