This forum is created by people who follow the Wheat Belly Diet, as a place to communicate with each other about various topics. Please note that this site is a user created site, and not one of Dr. Davis' sites.

Author Topic: hello from florida  (Read 2089 times)

ritasu

• View Profile
hello from florida
« on: September 02, 2013, 08:52:09 PM »
I found this site from the wheatbelly blog and so happy to be here. I'm post menopausal and have hasimotos. I cleaned out pantry and stocked up on meat vegetables and starting my journey tomorrow. I'm really excited to be a part of this group and hope to learn a lot from everyone.

Rita

• Administrator
  • A student of nutrition
    • View Profile
Re: hello from florida
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2013, 06:36:18 AM »
So glad you found us Ritasu.    Congratulations on starting your journey.   Ask any questions you might have along the way.   :)
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 12:02:28 PM by Rita »

arlin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2013, 08:13:01 AM »
Welcome Ritasu! Good luck on your new journey to good health! We're all here to support you and help you when we can. :)

Lynda (Fl)

• Wheat-free for 4 years
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2013, 09:55:09 AM »
Welcome, Ritasu, this forum is full of wonderfully supportive people.  Feel free to ask or tell any issues you may have.  Keep us posted on your results.

Barbara from New Jersey

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2013, 12:26:50 PM »
Welcome Ritasu!

Yes, we are a nice group of posters who are all trying this new way of eating.  We are sharing our experiences and learning lots of new things.  Sharing has returned a great deal of new ways of looking at the same issue.  Recipes posted are really pretty terrific.
So are the discussions about all kinds of topics!  Take your time to read the posts on this blog.  All are interesting!.

Lila

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2013, 05:52:17 AM »
Welcome!!  Great group of experienced folks (I'm fairly new at this) who are willing to share encouragement, support, and great ideas.

Wheat Free Forum

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2013, 05:52:17 AM »

Sponsored Links