This forum is created by people who follow the Wheat Belly Diet, as a place to communicate with each other about various topics. Please note that this site is a user created site, and not one of Dr. Davis' sites.

Author Topic: Me, myself and my wheat belly  (Read 55127 times)

VibeRadiant

Re: Me, myself and my wheat belly
« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2014, 02:02:13 PM »
She probably meant "keto."

Otherwise known as low carb high fat (LCHF).

I have collected some links here:

http://JeffGilbertson.wordpress.com

I think I've been doing a very low carb version.

VibeRadiant

« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2014, 02:21:33 PM »
> She probably meant "keto."

Agreed.

> Otherwise known as low carb high fat (LCHF).

Not quite. VLCHF perhaps  :) (V=Very)

I see LCHF as somewhere between 50 and 100 grams net carb daily. That's not necessarily low enough to ensure that you'll be in ketosis for more than a small part of the time.

WB is 50 (max).

Mainstream keto is typically in the 15-50 range.
0-15 is keto too, but is difficult to achieve.

I think I am doing a vlchf diet as I don't  eat anything other than green leafy veggies and small portions at that, no milk or cream, no grains or rice , nuts maybe once a week. No starch, just meat, eggs, fat, coconut oil & small amount of butter.. I believe I am in full blown ketosis as I have very sour breath and urine smell is quite strong despite being very diluted ( sorry if tmi).
Someone posted on another lchf site that I am eating too much fat, too much protein, too many omega 6s and that lchf just isn't for me.
How's that for encouraging?  Lol.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 04:43:53 PM by VibeRadiant »

HungryinTN

« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2014, 02:53:13 PM »
If you have been in ketosis for an extended period of time, you might try periodically cycling out by including sweet potatoes at dinnertime a couple of times a week.  Here is an article about the potential drawbacks of constant ketosis and some of the benefits to including an occasional moderate-carb day:  http://www.bulletproofexec.com/the-bulletproof-perspective-on-safe-starches/.

VibeRadiant

« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2014, 04:45:53 PM »
thanks Hungry,

I'll check that link.

Suzhookem

• Wheat Free April 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2014, 10:38:26 AM »
Vibe,

I'm the one that posted about the Water Cure. I'm doing Celtic Sea Salt and half my body weight in water every day along with H2O2 therapy. I also don't have the results many people on WFF have gained from being wheat free. I'm almost 2 years into this WOE and frustration tries to be my middle name. I will keep on keepin on as this natural food thing with no drugs makes sense. I can't believe what grains and sugar did to my body all while I was wearing it! Glad the salt is helping you. I'm sorry you're frustrated but thanks for sharing. It makes me feel better to know I'm not alone. 😃

Suzanne

Barbara from New Jersey

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 07, 2014, 12:17:16 PM »
Vibe and Suzhookem,

Take heart both of you!  It took years for your body to become overwhelmed with being stressed by the foods you were eating.  It will take a long time to reverse the process and return to as much good health as possible.   Drugs work very quickly and sometimes the best course of action, but the natural way  produces the best results.  It does take a lot longer, but these results are throughout your body from your head to your toes.

I'm remembering a very cold day last January, about 12* F and I was on my way to a family gathering.  I was about 6 weeks into WB then.  OMG, sitting in the cold car and then the heat blasting made me miserable.  My sinuses burned, nose was running and I thought I was developing bronchitis because my chest was burning from the cold air.
After about 2 hours, I had to leave because I felt so sick.  Scary.  Stopped at a local hospital ER, but the waiting room was filled with young and old gasping for breath because of the cold air. I just left because I thought this was just a "healing crises" and my dh could call for an ambulance if I couldn't get through the night after taking Mucinex. I never had pneumonia or chest colds so this was quite a surprise for me.  This ache lasted for a few days while it was so cold.  I wore a mask to cover my mouth and nose when the temperatures were below 40*  No cough, no wheezing, no cold.  A doctor's visit resulted in an antibiotic "just in case something was brewing".

Today, a year later, it is 5* here with terrible winds.  Bundled up and just went to the supermarket.  No chest ache!  No sinus headache!  Minimal runny nose!  Exactly when my bronchitis-like problem healed, I haven't any idea.  I forgot about that episode until i was reminded today.  I expect that with each passing day of removing the dirty foods and eating clean foods, my lungs healed themselves.  So take heart!  Even with the trials and tribulations, you are still regaining your health.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 01:04:41 PM by Barbara from New Jersey »

VibeRadiant

« Reply #56 on: January 07, 2014, 12:35:01 PM »
Thank you Suz and Barbara. I appreciate the sharing.

VibeRadiant

« Reply #57 on: January 13, 2014, 08:21:47 PM »
Just wanted to give an update today on cravings. For some reason I was craving sweets really badly today. I almost talked myself into having a chai lattee (with soy since I am off dairy  :-[ ) and a rice krispie square from Starbuck's (hey at least it wasn't wheat  ::) ), but I kept sipping my green tea and told myself that this will pass, and just like everything else, it finally did.
Over the last 4 months, I have had the above "treat" 4 times, which averages out to once a month. Although it seems like that would be an awesome change from the almost daily or thrice weekly treat that I used to indulge in, I decided today that in order to finally break the craving, I had to "break" the craving.

So, for me, sometimes progress is also about honesty and accountability, and not about guilt.   :D

HungryinTN

« Reply #58 on: January 13, 2014, 08:36:00 PM »
That's great news, Vibe!  I had the same issue with tortilla chips in Mexican restaurants.  It was the last thing to which I was willfully sacrificing my health.  Maybe someday I'll be able to make them an occasional (even less than once a month) treat, but while I am in what I consider the "healing" phase of this WOE, they are just a no-go.  When I first started, and was still in the "honeymoon" phase of WB, it was easy to say no.  Then I became complacent (but only about tortilla chips).  Each time I backslid, my knee pain came back and my weight ballooned up a couple of pounds.  And the backslides started coming closer and closer together.  That went on for a few weeks - as did my weight loss plateau - before I told myself that enough was enough.  My last nacho was at my department's Christmas party.  I've been losing steadily ever since. 

VibeRadiant

« Reply #59 on: January 14, 2014, 04:51:02 AM »
More than the possible damage I was doing to myself with sugar and rice and all that crap, is that I would so readily compartmentalize the craving. Sneaky little cravings huh?

Loanne

• View Profile
« Reply #60 on: January 14, 2014, 02:59:58 PM »
Over the weekend, I ate too many carbs on Sunday (applesauce and nuts), and had a horrible brain fog/headache on Monday.  I feel better today, but only after really limiting my carb intake to protein and veggies.  I'm surprised at the almost violent reaction to such an innocent food source, I guess.  I don't eat fruit very often (maybe one piece or two a week).  I can see that I will really have to watch closer what I eat and keep the carbs around 30 or so...I don't usually keep track either, except for once in awhile I'll track them for a week or two.  After over a year eating this way, I kind of know what certain foods have for carb count.  I know I have issues with food when I'm bored or lonely, etc., and that was the case on Sunday, I suspect.  Will have to look at that behavior a bit closer...appreciate everyone's support here.  I couldn't tell this to anyone else and expect them to understand.   :-\

VibeRadiant

« Reply #61 on: January 14, 2014, 03:20:28 PM »
Loanne,

I'm finding that loom knitting is helping with keeping the mind busy by keeping my hangs busy in the evening.

arlin

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2014, 02:12:53 PM »
I knit in the evenings too Vibe. That seems to be the time when I want to snack the most. I get the "munchies" if I'm sitting there watching tv with DH so I knit and that helps keep my mind off the food I want but am not even hungry for. I think it's just because I became so conditioned to have snacks handy if I was watching tv in the evenings. It's not about hunger that's for sure. I eat a filling dinner every night.

VibeRadiant

« Reply #63 on: January 15, 2014, 03:25:38 PM »
Habits are hard to break.

VibeRadiant

« Reply #64 on: January 16, 2014, 07:25:14 PM »
In my continued attempt to find the food group that is quite possibly causing my inflammation and hip pain, I have added eggs on my do not eat list.
I dropped dairy about 1-2 months ago, and to be honest I haven't missed it.
So now it is eggs. Which means no frozen desserts, no home-made mayo, no hard boiled/fried/scrambled/poached eggs with my bacon  :'( [size=78%]  [/size]

deanna in AR

• WF Sept. 2011
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 16, 2014, 08:20:06 PM »
You know, I FINALLY made homemade mayo. It was really good, but we just don't eat mayo...hardly at all. I had to throw most of it out :((

Barbara from New Jersey

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 17, 2014, 04:01:25 AM »
Deanna,

Wilderness Family has a new mayo available and it has a long shelf life.  Like you, I don't use much mayo either and really hate throwing out the homemade stuff.  I was wondering if you or anyone else has tried the new Wilderness mayo or have a recipe for only a 1/2 cup size of the homemade variety?

I found this recipe, but have not made it yet:

1 egg yolk
1/2 tsp. mustard (optional)
1 1/2 tsp.  lemon juice divided (1 tsp., 1/2 tsp.)
1/4 cup light olive oil
1/4 cup liquid coconut oil
S&P to taste

Combine the yolk, mustard lemon juice in narrow, tall container.  Using immersion blender, blend until emulsified.  Add oil drop by drop. When thick and creamy, add S&P and remaining lemon juice to taste. blend again until incorporated.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 04:39:57 AM by Barbara from New Jersey »

Jan in Key West

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 17, 2014, 04:22:57 AM »
Vibe,
You may also want to check your tomato consumption....they, along with potatoes, contain solanine, which can cause arthritic issues.

VibeRadiant

« Reply #68 on: January 17, 2014, 06:01:09 AM »
I haven't had tomatoes in months. The only veggies I do eat are asparagus, brussel sprouts,  mushrooms, onions and peas (as part of a bigger dish), leafy greens.

Jan in Key West

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 17, 2014, 06:43:46 AM »
Barbara,
The recipe you posted for mayo looks similar to the one I use except I haven't tried it with the coconut oil, just the olive oil (may do so next time).....it makes just enough to consume for the two of us if I'm making chicken salad, bacon, lettuce and tomato cups etc. with a little to spare.

Barbara from New Jersey

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 17, 2014, 07:41:04 AM »
Jan,

Good to know!  I've read many times that you can substitute sesame, macadamia, avocado and similar light tasting oils for olive oil. 
Haven't found one using MCT oil yet, but I think that might work.   :)

Lila

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 23, 2014, 06:41:24 PM »
I haven't craved anything in a long time, but tonight I just had to have some nachos. On this trip I have really made an extraordinary attempt to stay wheat/grain free and have been successful most of the time.

Just for what it's worth, although I may not feel this way tomorrow when I get up and again when I get home and step on the scale, I did enjoy them.

Jan in Key West

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 23, 2014, 06:50:29 PM »
Lila,
Tonight I had a second glass of wine.....so let's just say "we are forgiven our sins" and begin anew tomorrow..... 8)

Lila

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 23, 2014, 07:07:45 PM »
Indeed, Jan. I'll be glad to be home and more in control of what is around me....

It has been interesting that the restaurants here in my hotel and the restaurant across the street serve cage free eggs, uncured bacon, and free range chicken.

Of everything I've had to eat while in Baltimore, the Western shore of MD, the Eastern Shore of VA and Washington, DC, I have enjoyed the blue crab the best!

deanna in AR

• WF Sept. 2011
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 24, 2014, 01:43:50 PM »
Lila, I have not tried Wilderness Family mayo and I've only made homemade mayo once.

VibeRadiant

« Reply #75 on: January 24, 2014, 02:35:53 PM »
So, getting back to my wheatbelly,
This last week or so have been quite stressful and i have eaten emotionally. A lot. If there was ever a doubt about whether I ate emotionally, there isn't anymore.
I indulged in dark chocolate, the large kind by Lindt. Then there was the Tim Hortons coffee with cream and sugar. Then the box of gluten free chocolate caramel bars, just 5 of those. Then the entire bag of gluten free chocolate covered pretzels, a caramilk bar and today - a chai latte with soy milk and a rice krispie square. I know this was emotional eating because of the foods that I reached for even after eating my WB food. It did ease my stress and allowed me to cope. I haven't eaten like this in about 5 months, so there is that.
The stress has begun to wane slightly.

HungryinTN

« Reply #76 on: January 25, 2014, 04:55:32 PM »
Yowza!  I've had a similar week, only for me it's been booze, not food.  But the good thing is that sometimes when you get off track, it gives you a chance to observe the effect those bad foods have on you.  At least that's how I'm spinning it for myself... 8)

Rita

• Administrator
  • A student of nutrition
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 25, 2014, 05:49:04 PM »
Sorry you've been so stressed Vibe.   I'm guilty of that too.  Several weeks ago I also had a binge… so you're not alone.   The important thing is to not beat yourself up over it, and just get back on track again.

VibeRadiant

« Reply #78 on: January 25, 2014, 06:46:10 PM »
Well I take comfort knowing that I stayed GF.

Rita

• Administrator
  • A student of nutrition
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 25, 2014, 08:07:06 PM »
You definitely should take comfort in that.   When I had my binge I fortunately also did it GF, because there was no gluten in the house.  :)   One of the benefits of cleaning out the pantry.  :)

HungryinTN

« Reply #80 on: January 25, 2014, 09:58:57 PM »
Normally I stay totally gf, but several drinks in last night someone handed me a beer.  Beer.  Ugh.  But I'm back on the wagon today and sending my liver into retirement!

Mistyblue

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 26, 2014, 05:38:08 AM »

Glad to know that I'm not alone with emotional eating, Vibe!! I just can't get back to feeling motivated since the holidays. My main reason for this WOE was to lose weight and I've gained instead! It will soon be a year and when I have indulged it has not been very much, so frustration has set in. I bought a Light Therapy lamp yesterday to see if it may be SAD that is my problem as I seem to feel like this every winter...had my first session this morning. I have been trying to follow my Naturopaths eating plan and have been successful with dropping the dairy and really limiting wine. Could eggs be part of my problem? As I have mentioned on this forum in the past, it is south more than just losing the wheat!

Mistyblue

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 26, 2014, 05:39:43 AM »
Last sentence should read" so much more" not "south"!!!

Barbara from New Jersey

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 26, 2014, 05:59:50 AM »
Misty,

"Really limiting wine" isn't helping you.  It takes your body days to months to overcome each glass of wine you drink.  Your liver must work to clear out the alcohol by burning the sugar before it can start burning the fat.  Weight loss usually doesn't happen until your liver is free to burn fat. 

VibeRadiant

« Reply #84 on: January 26, 2014, 07:52:47 AM »
Misty,

I hear your frustration where weight loss (or lack thereof) is concerned. Unlike most other diets, I went off the wagon or binged because the binge foods were the focus of my thoughts due to the fact that they were eliminated and I wasn't "ever going to have them again". Which with WB isn't the case, at least not for me. I have my coconut oil chocolate, my frozen desserts, my bulletproof hot cocoa, etc so it wasn't from lack of these foods that sent me over the edge. Stress and my inability to diffuse it was the problem.
Binging was the lesser of the choices I believed I had so I made the best one for me in the moment. And there is very little guilt about it either. It is what it is.
Now, I never got off the wagon, just dragged my heels for a bit... so tummy is letting me know what it thinks, and my mood is giving me its opinion and the pain in my hip is barking loudly. And I am listening.

So as Captain Jean-Luc Picard would say "Full steam ahead!" and "Make it so!"
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 04:32:49 AM by VibeRadiant »

HungryinTN

« Reply #85 on: January 26, 2014, 01:44:23 PM »
What Barbara says about the wine is so very, very true!  Maybe there are some who can get away with it, and occasionally, when I've been abstaining for a long time, a couple of glasses of wine does something to shock my body into dropping a couple of pounds, which is very strange.  But if I drink even a single glass of wine more than once a week, weight loss comes to a screeching halt and sometimes throws itself into reverse (gained four pounds this week from my imbibing, for instance, when food choices remained the same).  And it hurts to go up and down the stairs again.  All of which is my body's way of telling me, "Okay, I hope you enjoyed your little break, but time to get back on track now!"

Lila

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 27, 2014, 07:15:02 AM »
I echo Hungry's sentiment. I enjoy drinking wine, don't ever drink spirits anymore, but it definitely does affect weight loss.

VibeRadiant

« Reply #87 on: January 29, 2014, 04:46:29 PM »
Well, it is 5 months today.

I thought of celebrating with a big chocolate cake but decided that wouldn't really help me. So I decided that I didn't need celebrating not eating food that hurts me, but not eating food that hurts me.

I'm adding more supplements as well, back to cod liver oil, starting magnesium and potassium. I will continue with silica, vit D3, glucosamine sulphate, coconut oil, digestive enzymes and kefir (which I seem to be able to tolerate but cheese makes me mucusy). 

I decided that I will have a sweet potatoe once a week as I noticed that after I had my binge of GF junk food last week, the bloating in my stomach went down. So for some reason, being VLC isn't working as well as it should for me. So, shock my system is what I will do with sweet potatoes instead of junk food.

HungryinTN

« Reply #88 on: January 29, 2014, 09:16:43 PM »
Congrats on the milestone!  I swear by sweet potatoes, personally.  2-3 times a week.  I feel like I perform better overall with a couple of higher-carb days in the week.  But I try to always get my carbs from sweet potatoes and winter squash.  Occasionally I'll use it as a "cheat" day and have some kind of GF junk, in which case my weight loss generally stalls, but it's okay. 

VibeRadiant

« Reply #89 on: February 06, 2014, 07:03:23 PM »
I've noticed that (or maybe it's a coincidence) since I added 400 mg of magnesium to my daily supplement intake I sleep better, longer and deeper as well as my mood seems better.
I was reading this blog post by Esther Blum, very informative.
I can understand how swapping xyla for my sweetener and then using it in everything might contribute to a slow or lack of weight loss. I'm going to go back to stevia for everyday use and keep the xyla for an actual treat. [/size][/color]   [/font]
[/size][/color]

VibeRadiant

« Reply #90 on: February 14, 2014, 08:25:52 PM »
I saw the specialist yesterday for my MRI reading and, as luck would have it, there isn't one thing wrong with my hip/lower back, NOPE!

There's three things wrong. I am upset to say the lest, and I am numb - not wanting to really let myself feel the anger that is bubbling below the surface.

I know it is coincidence that all of this pain started when I went wheat free,  at least I hope it is, and I can't help but feel that I have suffered for the last 5 1/2 months with pain and depression (related to constant pain) because I believed what the principle of being grain free would make my symptoms disappear. I've read that people stop taking toxic medications because medical issues go away and joint pain vanishes, etc...

I have denied myself pain medication thinking that I would somehow heal myself and all I have done is feel so much pain most days that I wanted to die.

Now, after seeing this specialist and understanding how severe my problems are, I relented and had the injection, started taking the toxic medication and for the first time in 5 1/2 months, I am pain free.   

To say that I am angry would be saying that Mount Rushmore is just a mole hill. I am livid that I allowed myself to think that removing a food would actually  relieve my pain and that taking medication would somehow mean I was weak and had failed. Yet again. 

I am so angry that all I want to do is crawl into a hole and cry.

I am sad that I let myself suffer for fear of being judged as not really trying and somehow not really working this program.

I am disillusioned.

I am angry.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 06:13:52 AM by VibeRadiant »

bill

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 14, 2014, 10:59:36 PM »
Vibe:

You have my sincerest sympathy.

VibeRadiant

« Reply #92 on: February 15, 2014, 06:15:20 AM »
Vibe:

You have my sincerest sympathy.

Thanks Bill.

Barbara from New Jersey

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 15, 2014, 06:52:15 AM »
Vibe,

Sometimes you need the medications/surgery offered by the medical community.  No personal failing to take advantage of what modern medicine has to offer.  The important notion is that a healthier diet will improve the way your entire body functions.  It helps every "system" and every organ to work better.  Certainly less inflammation as a result of the sugar, grains and other toxins you are not eating is helping your personal problem.  Take heart!  People are anecdotally reporting improvement of their neuropathy issues and less degenerative issues with this WOE.  It takes a very long time, sometimes years to find relief, the more damage the longer it takes.  All you can do is to keep trying.  You may never recover 100%, but you can undo some of the problems. 

If only, I could have, I should have ways of thinking doesn't help you get better.  Being pain free now should enable you to further research how to help yourself.  Bill has posted a link to a conference scheduled in March.  Wonderful speakers!  Many of them offer good insights to low carb, high fat eating and the inflammatory response.  Lots of other health issues too.  You just have to keep reading and learning and trying to get better. 

Hope this helps you overcome your shock.

Jan in Key West

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 15, 2014, 07:41:37 AM »
Vibe,
You may also want to explore massage, accupuncture and/or physical therapy.....especially with L5 root nerve damage. If you're adverse to massage, a reflexology session can be just as rewarding.

jgilberAZ

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 15, 2014, 08:12:23 AM »
I suffer with constant pain every day (in varying degrees.)

I, too, read how people's arthritis improved overnight, and I sometimes think, "what am I doing wrong!?!"

I have been low carb since April 2009.  I have lost 35 pounds.  I feel so much better.  I look much better.  My health is much better.
Edit to add: 35pounds = 19% of my starting bodyweight

But, the osteoarthritis issues remain (neck and hips).

Is it frustrating?  Of course.

But, it doesn't change that this WOE is the healthiest, by far.  And, it doesn't change my plans to continue to eat this way for the rest of my life.

So, every morning, I take 400mg ibuprofen.  A couple times a week, I take another 400mg at lunch (depending on the pain).  A couple times a month, I take the maximum allowed on my prescription (400mg, four times a day), and it still doesn't take the pain away.

I (mostly) eat right.  I get a little exercise here-and-there.  But, the osteoarthritis remains.

It's just something I'm going to have to live with.

But, it's not going to change the way I eat. 
There are just far too many benefits to let this one remaining discouragement make me throw the baby out with the bathwater.

I would recommend:

1. listen to your body ... if you're in pain, deal with it as best you can ... but, deal with it medically if necessary
2. don't get too caught up in what others report ... we're all different (genetically and historically)
3. educate yourself as to WHY we eat this way ... then the disappointments won't cause you to become disheartened.
4. remember ... this is a life-long process ... things may improve if you stick with it (may not, too) ... but, quitting isn't an option

- Jeff
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 08:14:47 AM by jgilberAZ »
Low Carb Since April 2009.

mosey

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 15, 2014, 09:24:26 AM »
Vibe, chronic pain is THE largest medical issue facing the US today, larger than Heart, Cancer & Diabetes together!  My heart goes out to you. WOE has diminished my pain to the point that I don't need meds, but if I did, I would take. With severe pain you can accomplish nothing and yet you have been such a contributor to this forum, Imagine what you can be if you are not in constant pain. Hang in there!

deanna in AR

• WF Sept. 2011
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 16, 2014, 01:40:13 PM »
Vibe, I'm sorry. I'm having medical issues right now and haven't changed my WOE since I started WB over 2 years ago. No wheat, low carb, high fat. I saw my cardiologist Friday and I have an appt with an endocrinologist March 3. I hope I can get this straightened out. I'm so sorry you've been in such pain. I hope you'll stick w/ this WOE because I still think you'll make some things so much better and be healthier too. What a great contributor you've been to the forum. Thank you.

VibeRadiant

« Reply #98 on: February 16, 2014, 03:54:40 PM »
Thank you everyone for your encouragement and kind words.  I really do appreciate it.

I had been doing acupuncture weekly since September and it seemed to help but to a certain degree only, starting tomorrow, I am starting physiotherapy.

I have had some of the best sleep these last 2-3 days since taking the medication, and getting the injection, I don't feel like chewing my arm off just to ease the pain. I'm also taking tylenol arthritis as needed.

I don't feel so isolated any more, thank you for sharing your struggles and well wishes. This truly is a great community.

Rita

• Administrator
  • A student of nutrition
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 03, 2014, 08:01:32 AM »
How have you been doing lately Vibe?

Wheat Free Forum

« Reply #99 on: March 03, 2014, 08:01:32 AM »

Sponsored Links