This forum is created by people who follow the Wheat Belly Diet, as a place to communicate with each other about various topics. Please note that this site is a user created site, and not one of Dr. Davis' sites.

Author Topic: Sunday prep day!  (Read 925 times)

Becky Boo

• View Profile
Sunday prep day!
« on: November 17, 2013, 01:11:24 PM »
So today I hard boiled some eggs, made ranch dressing, veggie dip, cut up lettuce, and I have a beef and tomato stew in the crockpot.  I should be prepared for the week! Do any of you prep on Sunday's?

Barbara from New Jersey

• View Profile
Re: Sunday prep day!
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2013, 01:37:35 PM »
Becky,

During the cold weather I like to make several dishes at the same time.  I then divide it into portions,  freezing what I can in the available freezer space.  Sometimes I prepare the marinades or other parts for tomorrows meals.  Melissa Joulwan of WellFed Cookbook fame describes her Sunday prep in detail so dinners are easy during the busy week.  Worth reading!

arlin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2013, 06:29:18 AM »
Becky-

I spend Sundays making out my menu for the upcoming week and my grocery list. I don't often make food ahead with the exception of salad dressings and the like, but I do often times make something ahead if I'm having company over. I'm more organized about my menu/cooking than I have been in years though :) And we seem to have more leftovers to freeze. Those come in handy in a pinch!

Wheat Free Forum

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2013, 06:29:18 AM »

Sponsored Links