This forum is created by people who follow the Wheat Belly Diet, as a place to communicate with each other about various topics. Please note that this site is a user created site, and not one of Dr. Davis' sites.

Author Topic: Exercise  (Read 1175 times)

Lila

• View Profile
Exercise
« on: December 22, 2013, 12:58:22 PM »
I just finished a 50 minute workout (an ancient Susan Powter video--loved her back then before she got weird). I've been walking mostly for exercise but decided to do the video workout today since it is pouring down rain (and the terrain here is very steep--might try walking tomorrow just to see how I manage the mountain).

I'm surprised that I have so much more ability to make it through to the end. Granted, it is not a high impact or highly aerobic workout, but the fact I can make it through, easily, after losing such a small amount of weight, is truly amazing to me. A personal victory!

Barbara from New Jersey

• View Profile
Re: Exercise
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2013, 01:27:45 PM »
Lila,

That is wonderful!!!  Amazing how your body responds when it is fed properly!   :)

scrupulousgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2013, 12:56:16 PM »
Congratulations, Lila! That is fantastic! I'm excited and happy for you  ;)

VibeRadiant

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2013, 01:29:27 PM »
Susan Powter wasn't always weird?  ;D

Congrats on the exercise! :)

Lila

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2013, 01:25:46 PM »
 :D  indeed she has always been in your face weird,Vibe. But she's really bizarre over the top now. I had two of her VCR tapes and transferred them to digital so I have them on my computer. I may need to find something a bit more challenging now, though!

Wheat Free Forum

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2013, 01:25:46 PM »

Sponsored Links