This forum is created by people who follow the Wheat Belly Diet, as a place to communicate with each other about various topics. Please note that this site is a user created site, and not one of Dr. Davis' sites.

Author Topic: Fat Phobia...Get over it  (Read 1065 times)

Linda R

Fat Phobia...Get over it
« on: December 29, 2013, 09:51:10 AM »
"Iíve just finished a series of nutrition workshops with my team Dr Caryn Zinn (dietician), Dr Mikki Williden (nutritionist) and Julia McPhee (low carb cook). We ran workshops on low carb high fat for the public, health and fitness professionals, and athletes. Itís all interesting and motivating, but one thing was obvious to me. There still exists a widespread fear of fat.

Thatís right, in my opinion, the number one barrier to the successful implementation of a whole food low carb diet is the fear of fat."

http://profgrant.com/2013/12/13/fat-phobia-get-over-it-and-eat-more/

Every time I walk through my local grocery stores, I feel myself getting angry all over again due to this ridiculous stupidity that has engulfed our society. I really wonder how long it will take for this idiotic idea of eating low fat carbage to finally die off.

VibeRadiant

Re: Fat Phobia...Get over it
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2013, 10:45:03 PM »
I know what you mean. Even I sometimes get this creeping thought that fat is the enemy, but then I eat some pemmican and realize that isn't the case.

Wheat Free Forum

Re: Fat Phobia...Get over it
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2013, 10:45:03 PM »

Sponsored Links