This forum is created by people who follow the Wheat Belly Diet, as a place to communicate with each other about various topics. Please note that this site is a user created site, and not one of Dr. Davis' sites.

Author Topic: New year start!!  (Read 971 times)

Mistyblue

• View Profile
New year start!!
« on: January 05, 2014, 02:00:51 PM »
Gained back all 12.5 lbs and more that I initially lost with WF lifestyle! As I mentioned in another post, have been vigilant most of the time. Beautiful day here post blizzard so DH and I went snow shoeing in the fresh snow and we can do so from our front yard! I bought the new WB cookbook and discovered missing pages so returned the book today for a replacement, when the sales lady checked they had a number there with the same issue so was lucky to get one!

I just made the vanilla custard, a little too sweet so will decrease sweetener next time,also purchased a food processor and mixed plain goat milk yogurt, blueberries, xylitol and cocoanut...tastes very good. Just want to see if cutting dairy will help with the process. I will also have to give up the glass of red wine for awhile!

I am determined to stick with it!!!

VibeRadiant

Re: New year start!!
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2014, 03:50:11 PM »
Yay!!

HungryinTN

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2014, 07:41:03 PM »
You can do it, misty!  We're all here for you!

Wheat Free Forum

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2014, 07:41:03 PM »

Sponsored Links