This forum is created by people who follow the Wheat Belly Diet, as a place to communicate with each other about various topics. Please note that this site is a user created site, and not one of Dr. Davis' sites.

Author Topic: I can hardly believe it, but...  (Read 1052 times)

wheatfreediva

• Wheat-Free Since Jan. 5, 2014
    • View Profile
I can hardly believe it, but...
« on: January 12, 2014, 05:22:12 PM »
I've lost five pounds in one week while eating the most decadent meats, oils, and cheeses available. I've conquered my problem with fuzzy thinking and the need for food every two to three hours. I rarely need coffee in the morning. I no longer crave sugar or carbs.

I had some cake on tuesday and wednesday, and before I knew it, I was having the worst gastro reaction once could imagine. All these years... all these years, I've felt defeated by a sugar and carb "addiction," when all I needed to do was to cut out the grains.

My life changed this month and I'm so grateful. Goodbye wheat and goodbye gluten. Hello health and hello trimmer waistline.

HungryinTN

Re: I can hardly believe it, but...
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2014, 06:08:02 PM »
That's awesome!  Welcome to the good life!

Jan in Key West

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2014, 06:25:15 PM »
Welcome Diva!
Please read our recent post under "thyroid" by Dr. Cate......might be important info for transitioning into low carb. We're a diverse group of honest, forthright people who are at different stages of following the WB dietary paradigm.....and we always have everyone's best interest at heart..... 8)

VibeRadiant

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2014, 08:23:02 PM »
Don't give up on your coffee, super charge it by making it bulletproof!

Wheat Free Forum

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2014, 08:23:02 PM »

Sponsored Links