This forum is created by people who follow the Wheat Belly Diet, as a place to communicate with each other about various topics. Please note that this site is a user created site, and not one of Dr. Davis' sites.

Author Topic: Newbie  (Read 2356 times)

ldyrdr4311

• View Profile
« on: January 18, 2014, 03:57:28 PM »
Hello everyone: Just joined today, & hope to learn a few things & get to know some of you.
I'm from Wisconsin, lived here all my life. Married, have an adult son & 2 grandsons.
I'm now in the process of cleaning out the pantry of things that do not belong there. This will probably take a brief time to do so, but in the meantime, will be in the forum for questions, answers & ideas from the members.
I have 2 of Dr. Davis's books, & plan on ordering the newest book, which came out in Dec. His first book made so much sense to me, & described many things that are me: the cravings for more, the love of wheat products, the "wheat belly", that I decided that it's time to make a change, hopefully for the better.

Barbara from New Jersey

• View Profile
Re: Newbie
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2014, 04:03:39 PM »
Welcome!

You won't regret the decision you've made.  All of us here are very happy with this Way Of Eating (WOE) and have seen many, many health benefits.   :)

deanna in AR

• WF Sept. 2011
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2014, 04:22:36 PM »
Back in the beginning...2011...when I cleaned out my pantry, I really didn't have a lot left. I still have a lot of empty Tupperware storage containers. Welcome and good luck!!

Rita

• Administrator
  • A student of nutrition
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2014, 04:26:49 PM »
Welcome!   Cleaning out the pantry is a really good feeling once it's all organized with only the good stuff!

ldyrdr4311

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2014, 05:03:19 PM »
Thanks to all for the welcomes.
Barbara: Thanks for mentioning WOE; was really trying to figure out what that was!
As I mentioned, it's going to take a while for me to get this together & get really organized so that I know what the heck I'm doing. A lot to remember, for sure. Right now, it's a matter of keeping the Wheat Belly book close at hand so that I do the right thing, no easy task, but I am determined to make a change.

ldyrdr4311

Jan in Key West

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2014, 05:14:57 AM »
Idy......
Welcome....you've come to the right place!

Suzhookem

• Wheat Free April 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2014, 11:15:10 AM »
Welcome to the forum!

VibeRadiant

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2014, 07:06:32 PM »
Welcome!

Wheat Free Forum