This forum is created by people who follow the Wheat Belly Diet, as a place to communicate with each other about various topics. Please note that this site is a user created site, and not one of Dr. Davis' sites.

Author Topic: Home again  (Read 699 times)

Lila

• View Profile
Home again
« on: January 25, 2014, 06:28:04 AM »
Home again after being away for 10 days. Had some excellent crab and shrimp and found that most restaurants will actually serve you what you ask for (what I mean is modifications to plated meals, substituting better choices than starch and bread).

I always gain water weight after flying so I'm very happy that I held my own and the scale showed only a pound more than when I left.

I always try to predict (guess) what the scale is going to say and I was 'way off this time (in my favor, LOL).

Will spend the weekend planning my back on track meals for the week! 

It is also great to be able to have some bulletproof coffee!!!

Barbara from New Jersey

• View Profile
Re: Home again
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2014, 06:53:23 AM »
Good morning Lila,

Glad you had a nice trip.  Too bad it was so cold out.

Like you, I really miss my bulletproof coffee when I travel.  I ordered MCToil in capsules from the store where I the oil.  They are a large soft gel and I just swallow 3 or 4 of them with my coffee.  No fuss, no muss, no bother.  Easy and light to stick in a baggie.
Not quite the same as the concoction with butter added, but good enough for some of the benefits.  3 soft gels contain 3 grams of MCT oil and are about a TBS of oil.

You can also order this from iherb.com.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 06:54:58 AM by Barbara from New Jersey »

Wheat Free Forum

Re: Home again
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2014, 06:53:23 AM »

Sponsored Links